Line Performance Technician
Company: Amy's Kitchen
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: January 27, 2023
The Line Performance Technician is a key member of the
manufacturing team responsible for executing their production or
packaging lines key performance targets while ensuring, Quality,
People and Food Safety requirements are being maintained. They seek
to maximize efficiency and productivity while minimizing waste.
They are responsible for coordinating, controlling, and tracking
material usage and for performing adjustments and troubleshooting
of equipment and processes to maintain a consistent flow and pace
to assembly and packaging line activities.COMPENSATIONMin:
$21.00/HrMax: $31.00/HrWHAT YOU WILL DO:Safety Always & Quality
- Ensure safe work practices are adhered to by manufacturing
workers including discussing daily safety topics in huddles,
ensuring warm-up exercises are performed, executing rotations to
create equal distribution of repetitive work, and ensuring
adherence to training requirements.
- Escalate to a People and Production Supervisor any line or
people noncompliance, violations and/or variances.
- Ensure compliance with all people safety and food safety
policies, procedures and requirements.
- Inspect for proper sanitation of equipment and facilities and
take corrective action to resolve deficiencies.
- Maintain product quality and required documentation.
- Ensure that product and date codes are accurate and correctly
placed and documented.
- Conduct People Safety and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- Understand quality standards for each product. Taste product
and ingredients for qualityProductivity & Performance
- Accountable for timely line startup and related preparation of
ingredients and packaging.
- Lead achievement in Case Goal Attainment (CGA), Right First
Time (RTF), and Usage Variance.
- Monitor equipment and/or line set up and ensure all equipment
is operating correctly and safely. Monitor safety and guards for
correct position and operation.
- Lead daily team meetings (at start and end of shift) when the
People and Production Supervisor is not available.
- Monitor line speed and equipment downtime working with the
maintenance team to resolve equipment related problems. Quickly
respond to interruptions on the production line and/or
- Ensure return of finished product, Works in Progress (WIPs),
return to stock, leftovers, and disposals to proper storage or
- Ensure all weight checks, lot codes are monitored and changed
- Participate in shift handoffs to ensure on time start of next
- Work with the Changeover Coordinator to order equipment needed
for next day schedule.
- Ensure all positions are covered during
breaks.RecordkeepingResponsible for completing all required
production and packaging reports including but not limited to line
performance, CGA, staffing shortages, material usage, downtime in
systems (PFIS) or on paper as required.Maintain accurate records of
all inventory of ingredients for the shift and work in
process.Report assembly License Plant Numbers (LPNs) to packaging
batch sheets using handheld scanners.Complete code sign-off on
packaging lines.As part of the Positive Release Process (PC)
collect and review batch sheets and disposal forms daily and on
time.Sign off on all batch sheets after the review process / PCQI
for daily production.Ensure Good Document Practices by looking over
all documentation for legibility and correctness before it is
turned in.Complete Alias forms as necessary.Print LPNs for finished
goods pallets as necessary.It is the responsibility of all
employees to uphold the mission of the Amys Food Safety and Quality
Policy. This includes following all Food Safety and Sustainability
programs and participating in all required training.Pay Range:
$21.00 - $31.00 Hourly. EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 1 to
2 years food manufacturing experience; or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Familiar with Amys products and processesSKILLS
- Active listening skills
- Builds and maintains relationships easily, working with diverse
- Able to confront issues and conflict in a constructive and
- Able to train others to perform to standards.
- Cooperates easily with peers and others. Can collaborate across
- Able to identify problems, isolate causes and provide
- Ability to review data for accuracy and recognize
inconsistencies or errors of any kind and report or correct them as
necessary.Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals
with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)Requisition ID: 2022-2211
External Company Name: Amy's Kitchen External Company URL:
https://www.amys.com/ Street: 2330 Northpoint Pkwy
Keywords: Amy's Kitchen, Santa Rosa , Line Performance Technician, Professions , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!