Inside Sales Representative
Company: First Group
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: August 15, 2019
Company Summary Join our team! As a global leader in providing
title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real
estate transactions, First American Financial Corporation (NYSE:
FAF) is an ideal place to build your career. We have been entrusted
with helping our customers achieve and protect their dream of
homeownership since 1889. As a member of the First American family
of companies, First American Home Warranty offers a wide range of
home warranty products and services to home sellers, buyers and
agents. We believe that our people are the key to the company s
continued success. Because our employees enable our future, we
invest in theirs by supporting their careers and promoting their
overall wellbeing. First American has created an award-winning
culture and has been named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to
Work For 2018 list for the third consecutive year and to more than
50 regional Best Places to Work lists. For more information, visit
. Job Summary The Inside Sales Representatives primary function is
to make outbound calls to previous or new First American customers.
The representatives must clearly, accurately, professionally and
consistently answer questions, overcome objectives, take every
opportunity to sell and up sell a new contract and document each
call in our system.
What does First American have to offer the qualified candidate?
- No Cold Calling Interested/qualified leads current & resent
- Annual incentive trip
- Monthly Bonus Opportunities
- Monthly Sales Contests
- Employee appreciation events
- Company sponsored community volunteer outreach
- (HR BENEFITS) med/dental/401k/EAP/ESOP/tuition reimbursement.
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Training 2 weeks initial 1 week nesting up to 90 days
- Ongoing Training and Mentoring
- Professional, Motivated and Fun Family Atmosphere
- Growth Opportunities
- Monthly donuts/bagels Essential Functions
- Make outbound calls to previous customers
- Overcome customer objections to close sale
- Process credit card payments
- Verify and update all homeowner contact information and ensure
detailed documentation of customer or contact interaction.
- Consistently perform compliant wrap-ups.
- Maintain consistent knowledge of company (FA and Alliance)
products, version updates, pricing, promotions and broker
- Keep abreast of industry, contract coverage and limits, process
- Perform other duties as assignedKnowledge and Skills/Technology
- Proven sales experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent oral, written communication and listening
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate to both external
and internal customers.
- Excellent organizational skills (Multi-tasking, prioritizing
and follow up).
- Demonstration of teamwork skills and initiative required.
- Ability to work under pressure and remain flexible to changing
schedules and demands.
- Ability to apply common sense, understanding and problem
- Working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office
- Basic math skills required
- Type minimum 45 words per minuteTypical Education
- High School Diploma or equivalentTypical Range of Experience
- Minimum 3 years outbound telesales experience.
- Consistently exceeding department minimum expectations. First
American invests in its employees' development and well-being,
empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages
them to serve the communities where they live and work. First
American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal
opportunity employer. For more information about our Company and
our dedication to putting People First, check out
firstam.com/careers. Associated topics: agent, business, inbound,
inside sales representative, insurance, marketing, phone, sales,
Keywords: First Group, Santa Rosa , Inside Sales Representative, Sales , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!