Inbound Inside Sales Representative
Company: First American
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: March 14, 2019
Join our team! As a global leader in providing title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real estate transactions, Employer Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF) is an ideal place to build your career. We have been entrusted with helping our customers achieve and protect their dream of homeownership since 1889. As a member of the Employer family of companies, Employer Home Warranty offers a wide range of home warranty products and services to home sellers, buyers and agents. We believe that our people are the key to the companys continued success. Because our employees enable our future, we invest in theirs by supporting their careers and promoting their overall wellbeing. Employer has created an award-winning culture and has been named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For-- 2018 list for the third consecutive year and to more than 50 regional Best Places to Work lists. For more information, visit www.homewarranty.firstam.com.
- Answer calls from inquiring homeowners, existing customers, agents, brokers and title/escrow customers.
- Troubleshoot inbound calls from existing customers (as indicated above) and redirect calls to proper departments as required.
- Process Real Estate Applications/contracts.
- Process various contractual changes, such as renewals, new contracts, option ads, drops contract exclusions, cancellations and credit card updates.
- Process auto-renewal preventions.
- Process and send Real Estate invoices as required.
- Process sellers coverage cancelation/Overcome cancelation requests.
- Verify and update all homeowner contact information and ensure detailed documentation of customer or contact interaction.
- Consistently perform compliant wrap-ups.
- Maintain consistent knowledge of company (FA and Alliance) products, version updates, pricing, promotions and broker agreements.
- Keep abreast of industry, contract coverage and limits, process and procedures.
- Using established procedures performs assigned tasks. Work is routine and instructions are usually detailed.
Supervision Received or Extended
- No supervision of others
- Works under close supervision following work procedures and guidelines
- Requests or issue that are not general in nature are referred to Lead or Supervisor
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- Fundamental understanding and some practical experience of all of the facets of the Home warranty sales functions
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent oral, written communication and listening skills.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate to both external and internal customers.
- Excellent organizational skills (Multi-tasking, prioritizing and follow up).
- Demonstration of teamwork skills and initiative required.
- Ability to work under pressure and remain flexible to changing schedules and demands.
- Ability to apply common sense, understanding and problem solving.
- Type minimum of 45 words per minute.
- Working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office.
- Basic math skills required.
- Knowledge of the real estate or mortgage industry helpful.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Typical Range of Experience
- 1-3 years inbound call center sales experience.
- Consistently meeting department minimum expectations.
License or Certification
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Employer invests in its employees development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. Employer is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer. For more information about our Company and our dedication to putting People First, check out firstam.com/careers.
Keywords: First American, Santa Rosa , Inbound Inside Sales Representative, Sales , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!