Senior Member Service Representative (Senior Teller)
Company: Patelco Credit Union
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: January 15, 2022
About Patelco Credit Union:We're here to help people in
communities throughout Northern California build financially
healthy lives. We do this by being attentive and partnering with
our members to understand what is financially best for them. We
thrive on change, and we put people first. If you're looking to use
your skills and knowledge to make a difference in the lives of
others, we look forward to hearing from you.
Patelco Credit Union is a not-for-profit credit union committed to
serving the financial health and wellbeing of its membership. With
more than 400,000 members primarily in and around northern
California, Patelco is committed to improving their members'
financial well-being and fueling hope and opportunity for its
members by offering personalized solutions, advice, and expertise
that empower them to achieve personal financial freedom. Founded in
1936 with $500 in assets by employees of the Pacific Telephone and
Telegraph Company, Patelco is in the top one percent of U.S. credit
unions with more than $8 billion in assets.Overview:The Senior
Member Service Representative is responsible for delivering high
quality member service by assessing the member needs while
processing their transactions to maximize member participation. As
a Senior Member Service Representative in our branches you will
have the chance to make a difference in the lives of every member
- Offer best in class service to our members through prompt,
efficient, courteous, and professional interactions.
- Assess member needs while processing transactions (including
cash handling) and provide education and recommendations on
products and services that improve their financial health.
- Build relationships with members through effective listening,
interviewing, and communication skills to identify products and
services that benefit their financial well-being.
- Open accounts and submit simple consumer loan applications for
new and existing members after conducting a thorough needs
assessment to determine the appropriate product(s) or service(s)
that help them achieve financial freedom
- Connect with new and existing members via follow up activities,
including outbound calls and which can include community engagement
- Partner with branch leadership to maintain operational
integrity while mitigating risk, per the standards of the
- Work cross functionally across the organization to assess,
handle, and follow through with complex account inquiries,
transactions, or member concerns.
- Adopt new and existing tools that will enhance the member
experience and consultation process.
- Exercise informed judgement as appropriate to accommodate
- Be a resource to train new and existing team members as
- Advocate member adoption of new technology, campaigns,
promotions and digital products.
- Understand and comply with all applicable federal and state
laws and banking regulations (including those related to OFAC and
Bank Secrecy Act / Anti-Money Laundering compliance) and Patelco
Credit Union's policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Minimum 1-2 years of prior experience in financial services or
retail environment required
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office suite of products
- Service Passion, Integrity, and Resourcefulness.
- Eagerness to learn and a drive for continuous improvement.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Ability to be professional and empathetic in all
- Willing and able to be flexible and adapt to changing job
- Technically savvy with PCs and email systems.
- Flexible work schedule, including some evenings and
- Must be willing to travel.We Offer:
- Empowerment, Engagement, and Teamwork.
- An inspiring career that benefits both you and your
- Competitive compensation packages with bonus opportunity
- Full Medical/Dental/Vision benefits with minimal eligibility
- Generous 401(k) with 3% Safe Harbor and 5% employer match
- Discounts on loan products
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Community outreach opportunitiesPatelco Credit Union is an
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran
Key words: Banking, Credit Union, Teller, Universal Banker,
Customer Service, Bank, Finance, Full-Time
Keywords: Patelco Credit Union, Santa Rosa , Senior Member Service Representative (Senior Teller), Sales , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!