Front Desk Agent - Night Shift - WorldMark Windsor Resort
Company: Travel + Leisure Co.
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Put the World on Vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our mission is simple: to put the world on
vacation. With a spirit of caring, creativity and fun, our teams
help families and friends create memories that last a lifetime. As
the world's largest vacation ownership company and part of Travel +
Leisure Co., we're shaping the future of the travel industry.
The Guest Services Representative is responsible for completing
daily Front Desk functions. Ensuring that all Owners and Guests
receive efficient and courteous service; making them feel welcome
during their entire stay through a proactive and positive attitude.
The Guest Service Representative also completes special projects
and duties as assigned
Essential Job Functions
* Performs daily Front Desk functions such as guest check-in and
-out, answering phones, completion of shift check-list, processing
related transactions, etc.
* Directs owner and guest requests to correct department. Responds
courteously, efficiently and professionally to guest service
* Performs light administrative duties such as sending a receiving
faxes, making copies, sending e-mail
* Greet, register, establish necessary credit for and issue keys
appropriately to guests.
* Answer telephones/PBX with proper telephone etiquette and direct
* Receive guest requests and/or complaints and ensure that
appropriate actions have been taken.
* Answer inquiries pertaining to the resort's amenities, services,
policies, area attractions, dining, and directions.
* Communicate with other departments as needed via telephone and
* Completed check-out procedures, computes bills, collects payment
and makes change for guests as required.
* Make, confirm and cancel
reservations for guests or answer a variety of questions for guests
pertaining to their reservations.
* Balance all cash receipts and work performed during shift and
performs a bucket check on shift.
* Distributes guest and staff mail and messages as necessary.
* Post charges for faxes, copies or laundry or charges from the
food, beverage or convenience store outlets.
A Place for Everyone
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co.,
including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here,
you'll find a team that's inclusive, values diversity, and is built
on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to their membership in
any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to
complete your application or any part of the recruiting process,
please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the title
and the location of the position for which you are applying.
Keywords: Travel + Leisure Co., Santa Rosa , Front Desk Agent - Night Shift - WorldMark Windsor Resort, Sales , Windsor, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!