Day Warehouse Associate
Company: Columbia Distributing Co
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: April 16, 2019
Our Warehouse Associates play a pivotal role at Columbia
Distributing. They are responsible for pre-picking the beverage
orders and placing the correct pallets on the trucks. Working as a
team is a critical part of this position's success.
* Perform all duties related to shipping, receiving, put-away,
replenishment, picking, loading, rotation, check-in, repacking and
security of products
* Rotate all products during receiving, replenishment, picking,
repacking and returns activities according to Company standards
* Participate in pre-picking and merchandising of products as
* Develop and maintain positive, cooperative and team-oriented
relationships with co-workers, supervisors, managers and others you
come into contact with throughout your job
* Maintain safety, quality, and productivity standards established
* Read order sheet accurately
* Work with Warehouse Supervisor to ensure productivity standards
* Demonstrate behaviors consistent with those of the Company's Core
Values at all times
* Complete all other tasks or projects as assigned
* Active listening
* Accountability & integrity
* Team player & strong work ethic
* Safety minded
* Ability to work independently while managing multiple tasks and
* Effective organizational and time management skills
* Ability to read, write and speak the English language to
interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance
instructions, and procedure manuals
* Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
* Ability to speak effectively with customers or employees of
This job operates mostly indoors with occasional outdoor work.
* Lift/carry/push/pull 50 lbs. repetitively and up to 165 lbs.
* Bend/stoop/crouch/squat/ use arms/wrists/hands/grasp
* Climb stairs/ladder
* Operate equipment
Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, days and hours of work vary and may
include weekends and overtime.
Required Education and Experience
Minimum of 18 years of age
Preferred Education and Experience
* Experience in a warehouse, with logistics or material
* High school diploma or GED
Columbia Distributing is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age,
protected veteran status, disability status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: Columbia Distributing Co, Santa Rosa , Day Warehouse Associate, Professions , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!