Licensed Psychiatric Technician (LPT) Sat-Sun AM - 6:30am-3pm $32-$36/hr.
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Join Elwyn California!Elwyn California is currently seeking a
Licensed Staff (LVN or LPT) to work with our team in a residential
group homes. This is a non-exempt level position reporting to the
VOCATIONAL NURSE/ LICENSED PSYCHIATRIC TECH
- The Licensed Vocational Nurse and Licensed Psychiatric Tech
perform general nursing procedures, behavior management, direct
care and training as dictated by the individuals' health and
behavioral care needs.
- Performs nursing procedures as authorized within the scope of
- Participates as a member of the interdisciplinary team and
contributes to the development of the Individual Support Plan.
- The LVN/LPT may function as lead staff on the shift and may
oversee DSPs and/or CNAs.
- Responsible for providing active programming at all times.
- Responsible for adherence to standards, procedures and
schedules established by their supervisor.
- Responsible for ensuring that any suspicion of or knowledge of
suspected abuse is reported in accordance with the law and program
policies "Mandated Reporter" (SOC 341).
- Possess and maintain a valid, active license from the State of
California to practice as a Licensed Vocational Nurse.
- Minimum 1 year experience with Human Services field
- High School diploma
- Ability to work in a variety of environments and settings.
- Ability to work weekend shifts Hours of operation is 24-7;
AM-shift, PM-shift, and NOC-shift.
- Potential exposure to communicable diseases, blood-borne
pathogens, medicinal preparations, and other conditions common to a
clinical nursing environment.
- Interaction with consumers who display aggressive and/or
- Valid California driver license
- Successful completion of pre-employment physical and drug
screen, including current TB
- Successful completion of DOJ and FBI background check
- Successful completion of all trainings as required by
applicable regulations, including, but not limited to, DSP1 and
DSP2.Equal Opportunity Employer
Elwyn California is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/M/F/D/VWe are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
law.ABOUT ELWYN CALIFORNIAElwyn California, is a subsidiary of
Elwyn, a premier non-profit human services organization dedicated
to serving children and adults with special needs. Elwyn was
founded in 1852, providing innovative services for people with
developmental disabilities since its inception.We believe that all
people deserve an opportunity to build meaningful, independent
lives. Individuals and families find support through Elwyn
California programs to learn, work, and live as they choose and as
independently as possible.Elwyn California Mission
StatementMaximizing potential through personal commitment,
collective talents and innovation, Elwyn California supports
individuals with diverse challenges in shaping distinctive,
meaningful lives.Elwyn California Vision StatementThrough
partnerships with families, communities and government, Elwyn
California will be the provider of choice for people with diverse
challenges.Elwyn California Residential ProgramsElwyn California
provides care for people with Developmental Disabilities and
skilled nursing needs via a sophisticated, state of the art,
alternative model of care. People live in single family homes, with
individual bedrooms and all the typical "home-like" amenities, as
opposed to having to live in larger congregate hospital-like
settings.Likewise, our employees enjoy a smaller, more personal and
home-like working environment, as well as the opportunity to
provide a very high level of quality care based upon the smaller
number of residents (typically 4-5 per home) and the high staff to
resident ratio.Required qualifications:
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Keywords: Elwyn, Santa Rosa , Licensed Psychiatric Technician (LPT) Sat-Sun AM - 6:30am-3pm $32-$36/hr., Professions , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!