Emergency Medical Technician
Company: American Medical Response
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: August 3, 2022
IMMEDIATELY HIRING! EMT FULL-TIME Opportunity
We're hiring Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs) that will respond
to emergency and non-emergency requests for medical assistance and
deliver high-quality care, treatment and customer service to
* Experience: Must be at least 18 years of age; some prior work
experience in a health care system preferred
* Education: High school diploma or GED
* Skills: Effective oral and written communication skills; strong
listening and comprehension abilities, adaptability to quickly
evolving situations, and strong decision making
* Credentials/Licenses: Valid Driver's License, State EMT
certification and CPR/BLS certifications
* EMTs provide an assessment of patients, determine necessary care
and deliver emergency services by utilizing appropriate medical
techniques and equipment.
* Document patient information, condition and treatment while
maintaining confidentiality and patient rights.
* Take pride in providing a safe, clean, and well-stocked
environment for patients.
* Use appropriate EMT skills to provide care including
communications, medical equipment, cleaning procedures, office
equipment and tools.
* EMTs operate an ambulance in conjunction with applicable company
safety policies, and traffic laws related to the operation of
emergency medical response vehicles.
* Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all allied
health and public safety personnel as well as your fellow EMTs.
* Participate in community programs to maintain AMR image and
establish strong community relations.
Why Choose AMR?
AMR is one of Global Medical Response's (GMR) family of solutions.
Our GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care,
primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation
services. View the stories on how our employees provide care to the
world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com. Learn how our values are at the
core of our services and vital to how we approach care, and check
out our comprehensive benefit options at
Covid Note: Upon acceptance of offer and joining the GMR family,
you will be required to submit your Covid-19 vaccination status of
either vaccinated or not vaccinated.
To view the full job description click the link below
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and
providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a
Keywords: American Medical Response, Santa Rosa , Emergency Medical Technician, Professions , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!