Company: Viavi Solutions
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: January 15, 2022
VIAVI (NASDAQ: VIAV) has a 90 year history of technical
innovations that have evolved to keep pace and address our
customer's most pressing business issues. We make equipment,
software, and systems that help to plan, deploy, certify, monitor,
and optimize all kinds of networks - like those for mobile phones,
service providers, large businesses and data centers. And, we are
also at the forefront of optical security - we bend light to
develop and deliver optical solutions that provide security to the
world's currencies and safety and performance applications for
consumer electronics and spectrometry.
We are the people behind the products that help keep the world
connected - at home, school, work, at play, and everywhere in
between. VIAVI employees are fierce about supporting customer
success and we welcome people who bring their best every day to the
company - to question, to collaborate and to push for solutions
that will delight our customers.
* Performs the set-up, calibration, testing and troubleshooting of
circuits, components, instruments and mechanical assemblies.
* Determines and may develop test specifications, methods and
procedures from blueprints, drawings and diagrams.
* Tests and troubleshoots assemblies and/or final systems.
* May complete rework on assemblies and/or systems as a result of
* Prepares technical reports summarizing findings and recommending
solutions to technical problems.
* May assist in the selection and set-up of specialized test
* GED/High School Diploma or equivalent
* Preferred 2 years of relevant experience
If you have what it takes to push boundaries and seize
opportunities, apply to join our team today.
VIAVI Solutions is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
employer - minorities/females/veterans/persons with
Keywords: Viavi Solutions, Santa Rosa , Manufacturing Technician, Professions , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!