Inventory Control Associate
Company: White Cap
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: January 15, 2021
Company Overview Previously known as HD Supply - Construction &
Industrial and now know as White Cap Supply Holdings, LLC ("White
Cap"), White Cap is made up of four distinct businesses called
White Cap, Contractors' Warehouse, Brafasco, and most recently
Construction Supply Group. White Cap has over 400 locations across
46 US States and 8 Canadian Provinces. Approximately 7,400
associates provide support for more than 230,000 customers. In
addition to value-add services, White Cap offers a portfolio of
400,000 SKUs that include concrete accessories and chemicals,
engineered materials and fastening systems, steel products, tools
and equipment, building envelope, safety and consumables, and wood
products. Job Description & Qualifications Job Summary Responsible
for recording and maintaining control of all inventory items
purchased and produced. Responsible for receiving product from
vendors for quality control, maintaining the daily schedule of
audits, managing inventory reports and help ensure the overall
accuracy of the warehouse inventory. Major Tasks, Responsibilities
and Key Accountabilities
- Audit inventory to keep systems in balance during daily order
- Research and resolve all keyed issues, adjustments and
discrepancies. Ensures compliance with established internal control
- Assists in maintaining inventory accuracy. Complete follow up
to all previous inventory adjustments. Completes and reviews cycle
- Maintain time control tables consistent with base tables, key
and review allocations.
- Receives products from vendors to check for quality.
Communicates potential quality issues to buyers.
- Maintains quality control and inventory control manuals. Nature
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in
accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques.
Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior
coworker or supervisor.
- None. Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting or standing in the same
location and/or there may be a need to stoop regularly or move/lift
light material or equipment (typically less than 8 pounds).
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of
experience in area of responsibility. Preferred Qualifications &
Job Specific Details Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in purchasing and/ or inventory field
- Ability to lift loads up to 100lbs with assistance PRID PRID140
Job Locations US-CA-Santa Rosa Posted Date 4 weeks ago (12/18/2020
9:21 AM) Job ID 2020-40830 Business Unit Construction Industrial WC
Functional Area Warehouse Remote Position? No Position Type
Full-Time White Cap is an Equal Opportunity
Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and
Affirmative Action Employer. White Cap considers for employment and
hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability
status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: White Cap, Santa Rosa , Inventory Control Associate, Professions , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!