Pilot (IFR) RW - RCH
Company: REACH Air Medical Service
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: July 23, 2019
Overview The REACH Pilot provides customer oriented, high quality
air medical transport services in a safe and efficient manner. The
pilot is expected to act as a proactive and integral team player,
both in flight, and during ground operations, utilizing
communication and technical skills, which will strengthen the
company goal of being held in highest regard within the EMS
industry. This Pilot role will be qualified in the Airbus EC-135.
- Maintains a schedule as set forth by the company. Extensive
travel and schedule adjustment is required.
- Ensures aircraft readiness for flight dispatches, these items
to include, as described in the appropriate manuals, but not
- All FAR requirements
- Aircraft cleanliness duties
- All REACH requirements
- All flight crew requirement
- Accurately completes, in entirety, all required paperwork
duties, i.e., duty shift change form, load manifests, duty/time
sheets, all within scheduled due dates.
- Continues in educational betterment, e.g., computer training,
ground training and flight training.
- Ensures that any and all pertinent information about flight
operations will be disseminated to his/her shift change pilot
and/or disseminated through the Company Communications Board per
- Conducts himself/herself in a professional manner at all
- Attends meetings when required, and is available for training
and check-flights outside of normal duty shift rotation.
- Upholds current company policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties during scheduled shift as requested by
Director of Operations or Chief Pilot.
- Maintains safety as the primary concern. Qualifications
- 2000 hours total time (helicopter)
- 1000 hours PIC (helicopter)
- 1000 hours turbine
- 200 hours of cumulative night experience
- 100 hours of cumulative IFR experience (IFR & IFR Reserve
- FAA Commercial Rotorcraft Certification
- Helicopter Instrument Rating
- Current FAA Class II Medical Certificate
- (Preferred but not required)
- 3000 hours total time (helicopter)
- 1500 hours PIC (helicopter)
- 1500 hours Turbine
- 500 hours of cumulative night experience
- 200 hours instrument time
- Single Pilot IFR experience
- NVG Experience
- EC-135 experience
- FAR 135 Experience
- Previous HEMS experience
- ATP (H) Rating
- Flight Currency within past 12 months Physical Requirements:
- Requires activities requiring a moderate amount of standing,
sitting and walking.
- Able to conduct activities requiring a moderate to rigorous
amount of static pushing, pulling, reaching and lifting.
- Capable of lifting 75 lbs floor to bench height.
- Ability to hear routine aircraft noises.
- Maintains a "duty" weight (body weight + uniform/equipment) of
less than 230 lbs.
- Requires close and distant visual capability (Class 2 Aviation
- Periodic hands to key ability (typing). Work Schedule:
- The standard, full-time pilot schedule is a 12 hour shift, 7
days on, 7 days off. Some shifts may over run but not longer than
15 hours per shift. Additional Information REACH offers competitive
benefits including medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term
disability, life insurance, as well as a 401(k) plan. We also offer
a flexible paid-time-off program and voluntary supplemental life
insurance packages. The REACH Medical Holdings Family of Companies
is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin,
disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity,
military/veteran status, or other non-merit factors. We welcome and
encourage applications from minorities, women, protected veterans,
and individuals with disabilities (including disabled veteran
Keywords: REACH Air Medical Service, Santa Rosa , Pilot (IFR) RW - RCH, Other , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!