Sr. Reconditioning Associate
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: March 13, 2019
6068 - Pleasanton - 2750 Stoneridge Drive, Pleasanton, California, 94588CarMax, the way your career should be!?General Summary:Under general supervision, responsible for following CarMax standards for the removal of dents utilizing Paintless Dent Removal (PDR) on CarMax used, new, and customer vehicles.On as needed basis, responsible for Reconditioning Associate, Reconditioning Associate I , II and Sr. Reconditioning Associate duties including, but not limited to, zone maintenance vehicle receiving and prep for delivery, car wash, interior and exterior cleaning, carpet shampooing, waxing, paint touch-up, wet sanding, buffing and paint preparation processes. ?Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete body repairs including masking, sanding and grinding
- Apply primer
- Remove and replace parts
- Complete plastic and substrate repairs
- Post paint refinish and defect corrections
- Ensure that vehicles meet CarMax Paint Standards
- Maintain, repair and clean special equipment
- Ensure work place cleanliness and organization in accordance with CarMax 5S standards
- Provide outstanding customer service to both internal and external customers
- Complete duties as assigned by Leads and ManagersJob Specifications:Position requires the following pre-requisites and ability:
- New Associate Orientation Training ? Operations
- Accountable to Associate 1 Competency Model
- Kronos Training for Hourly Associates
- Meet Reconditioning Associate, Reconditioning Associate I, II and Senior Reconditioning Associate Performance Standards
- Successfully complete Reconditioning Associate, Reconditioning Associate I, II Senior Reconditioning Associate and Senior Reconditioning Associate I Workstation Certifications
- Read, interpret and transcribe data in order to maintain accurate records
- Perform multiple duties in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Lift objects that weigh as much as 50lbs
- Speak and listen effectively in dealing with customers/associates, both in person and over the phone
- Complete CarMax provided training in all functional areas of the inventory process, allowing for cross-training and full coverage of the inventory and detail areaWorking Conditions:
- ?Indoor and outdoor environment; may include working at times in noisy and/or inclement weather conditions.
- Requires walking or standing for extended periods of time.
- Wears CarMax clothing (acquired through company) at all times working in the store.
- Follow all CarMax, O.S.H.A., and EPA standards including the use of Personal Protective Equipment, and proper waste disposal in required areas.
- Adhere to all CarMax policies including Attendance, Asset Protection, Integrity and Standards of Professional AppearanceAbout CarMaxCarMax disrupted the auto industry by delivering the honest, transparent and high-integrity experience customers want and deserve. This innovative thinking?around the way cars are bought and sold?has helped us become the nation?s largest retailer of used cars, with over 200 locations nationwide.Our?amazing team of more than 25,000 associates work together to deliver iconic customer experiences.?Along the way,?we help every associate grow their career and achieve their best, at work and in their community.? We are recognized for our commitment to training and diversity and are?one of the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For?.CarMax is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Upon an applicant's request, CarMax will consider reasonable accommodation to complete the CarMax Job Application .If you have technical problems when submitting your application, please contact us by phone (888) 922-7629 ext. 3888 or email [Click Here to Email Your Resum?].
Keywords: carmax, Santa Rosa , Sr. Reconditioning Associate, Other , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!