Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: November 17, 2018
Date Start: 12/10/2018 - Date End: 09/13/2019
(9 months temp to hire)
- Under relatively close supervision and following specific, detailed instructions, performs entry level professional chemist assignments.
- Typical responsibilities include: routine chemical analyses, routine syntheses, tests and experiments where procedures are well established and guidance is readily available.
- Performs a variety of routine chemistry tasks that are planned to provide experience and familiarization with the chemistry staff and programs, methods and practices of the organization.
- Completes laboratory notebooks and writes reports to document findings in approved format.
- May assign work to laboratory support personnel.
- The position requires a limited use and/or application of basic principles, theories and concepts.
- Applicant must have a degree in Chemistry or related field.
- Master in Chemistry/related field optional but preferred.
- Minimum of 0-2 years direct experience with method development of analytical procedures involving HPLC, UPLC, and GC.
- Must have laboratory experience with lab techniques including water content analysis, metal analysis (wet, AA, ICP), HPLC, GC and NMR analysis for product identification.
- This position will require customer interaction and employee will be responsible for representing the analytical department during customer audits, teleconferences, and site visits.
- Must have strong technical skills in troubleshooting instrument issues and aiding in investigations for the Quality Control laboratory and plant operations.
With Kelly, youll have access to some of the worlds highest-regarded scientific organizations
providing you with opportunities to work on todays most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant
projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits youll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100 companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000
scientific professionals last year.You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world
a better place. Let Kelly fuel your careerconnect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect
with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Santa Rosa , Associate Chemist, Other , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!