Helicopter Pilot (SPIFR) - HAA
Company: REACH Medical Holdings
Posted on: November 14, 2023
Job Description: Helicopter Pilot (SPIFR) - HAA - Ukiah, CA
Pilots get more with GMR Companies in 2023!
- Competitive starting salaries from $83,640 - $92,004 (DOE) +
newly increased geomodifier of 40%
- IFR Allowance adds another $5,000
- 15K Sign-On Bonus after training!
- 40K Retention Bonus after 36 Months in the GMR Pilot Retention
- Off-Duty Housing at this location
We're hiring a Pilot to provide medical air transportation services
to our customers. This pilot will be qualified to fly ou r EC135
Scheduled shifts run seven (7) days on / (7) days off, 12-hour
shifts and service day or night trips. Safety is a key pillar of
our services, therefore all of our pilots work on a quality,
professional team that are committed to high safety standards for
the crew and our customers.
- Pilot will work with a team of medical experts to safely
transport customers to and from locations and facilities.
- Ensure aircraft readiness for flight dispatches as described in
the appropriate manuals, including all FAR and company
requirements, and aircraft cleanliness duties.
- Maintain accurate company and regulatory documentation and
record keeping for shifts, load manifests, etc.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with both air and
ground dispatch, flight crews, facilities and partners.
- Provide shift change info to transitioning pilot and team, and
follows protocols for recording company change board details.
- Pilots are accountable to maintain required certifications and
ongoing ground and air training.
- Committed to being on-time, reliable, professional and meet our
elevated standards in safety and service.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Current Rotorcraft FAA Commercial Certificate
- Helicopter instrument rating
- Current FAA Class II Medical Certificate
- 2,000 helicopter flight hours
- 1,000 helicopter PIC hours
- 1,000 turbine hours
- Min. 200 helicopter night flight hours (aided and/or
- Min. 100 hours cumulative instrument flight time (for IFR
- Duty weight not to exceed 230 lbs, including flight suit and
Previous Airbus EC135/H135 or similar aircraft experience
preferred, but not required.
Why Choose REACH? As a quality air medical transport service, REACH
Air Medical Services is one of Global Medical Response 's (GMR)
family of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality
medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient
relocation services. View the stories on how our employees provide
care to the world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com . Learn how our
values are at the core of our services and vital to how we approach
care and check out our comprehensive benefit options at
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and
providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a
More Information about this Job:
Check out our careers site benefits page to learn more about our
Keywords: REACH Medical Holdings, Santa Rosa , Helicopter Pilot (SPIFR) - HAA, Other , Ukiah, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!