Company: Jackson Family Wines
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: March 20, 2023
- Position Summary:The Demand Planner is responsible for demand
analysis and forecasting for Jackson Family Wines' portfolio of
brands. The Demand Planner leverages advanced planning software to
create and maintain forecasts for brands by analyzing information
gathered through collaboration with Sales, Marketing, and other
sources (e.g., syndicated consumer data). This person plays a
critical role in the monthly S&OP process and will be an
integration point into the Sales and Marketing organizations.Job
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- With minimal oversight, create a 12 to 24-month demand forecast
which will enable Jackson Family Wines to more accurately predict
- Develop demand forecasts at multiple levels of aggregation for
multiple time horizons. Utilize software to model, create and
validate statistical demand forecasts based on historical
depletions, market trends, seasonality, product mix, bias and other
- Review historical trends and demand drivers, prepare forecast
data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast
- Utilize a collaborative and consensus approach by working with
Sales, Marketing and Finance to ensure that current and accurate
information is used for demand forecasts. Refine the forecast model
to reflect updated Sales and Marketing assumptions.
- Use and maintain Logility Demand Optimization software as the
primary forecasting system tool.
- Conduct analysis to establish seasonal curves and recommend
planning strategies for new products.
- Apply error analysis techniques to improve forecasting
- Closely coordinate and communicate action plans with Supply
- Provide ad hoc analysis to support decision-making by Supply
Chain, Finance, Sales, Marketing and Executive Leadership.
- Help facilitate and manage demand planning discussion in
- Demand planning or forecasting experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency in forecasting, forecasting methods
and statistics, with an understanding of the financial and
operational impacts of forecasts as well as forecast accuracy
- Strong analytical, organizational, decision-making, and
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Ability to influence and effectively interact with all teams,
areas and levels of business involved in the forecast process.
- Self-motivated with high energy for business process
improvement and cross functional interaction.
- General understanding of products, categories and channels in
the wine industry.
- Knowledge of Logility, Demand Solutions, SAP/APO, Manugistics,
Oracle Demantra or other demand planning software.Pay Range:$78,357
-$99,817.50 -$121,278.00 annuallyBenefits:
- Health insurance - medical, dental, vision, disability & life
- 401k with employer match
- Vacation accrual; 12 paid holidays; 72 hours for Health &
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Wine discounts!At Jackson Family Wines, we respect, celebrate,
and take pride in each other's differences. Together we nurture a
culture that embraces fairness, acceptance and belonging. We
believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion drive our best
innovation, enrich our employees, and connect us to our customers
and global community. We aspire to evolve in our commitment for a
better future and one that is rooted for good.This job requisition
and salary range are effective as of January 1st, 2023. All company
job requisitions prior to January 1st, 2023 are null and void.
Keywords: Jackson Family Wines, Santa Rosa , Demand Planner, Other , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...