Site Coordinator - Male, Bilingual Spanish
Company: BI Incorporated (A GEO Company)
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Facility: RS SONOMA COUNTY, CAPay: $22.00 hr.Bonus (if
applicable): $1000 SIGN ON BONUSShift: Benefits: Employees working
a normal work week (30 hours or more) will enjoy a competitive
benefits package for an energized workforce with options for you
and your family including:--- Paid time off --- Paid holidays ---
401(k) --- 401(k) matching --- Health Insurance --- Dental
Insurance--- Vision Insurance --- Life Insurance --- Flexible
spending account--- Health savings account --- Tuition
Reimbursement --- Reduced tuition rates--- Employee discount ---
Employee assistance program --- Pet insurance--- Disability
Insurance --- Paid training --- Other benefits available Equal
Opportunity Employer. NEW RATE OF PAY $22.00/hour $1000 SIGN-ON
BONUS (Paid out after first 90 days of employment)Full-time hours,
Monday-Friday, days.Due to one of the duties include observing UA's
by the same sex as the person being tested, this position is open
to Males. This position also requires the employee to be bilingual
(Spanish/English).BI is one of the leading technology companies in
Colorado and the largest provider of innovative electronic
monitoring solutions in the United States. We excel at proving
technological solutions to over 1,000 agencies nationwide and
allowing those agencies to fulfill their missions without worrying
about the technical complexities.Summary
- Coordinates the Electronic Monitoring (EM) for a contracting
agency. Provides the participant orientation of program rules as
outlined by the Court Order. Provides the installation, servicing,
and removal of electronic monitoring equipment. Reports violations
as outlined by the Agency's contract. Collects program payments
directly from participants, ensuring that all nonpayment is
reported prior to a negative balance. Maintains equipment, ensuring
that it is in working order and that inventory levels are kept at a
sufficient level and that lost/damaged is kept to a minimum.
Provides customer service to all stakeholders involved in the
contracting of services.Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Completes the initial intake process with participants,
including the preparation of all paperwork and data entry into
- Conducts program orientation meetings with new participants to
explain program rules and regulations and ensure participants
understand their responsibilities.
- Installs and removes EM equipment in contracting agency offices
or in participant residences in accordance with contractual
- Maintains adequate inventory of equipment and supplies in order
to service contracts within a specific area. Ensures that equipment
is in good working order. Works to keep lost and damaged equipment
levels to a minimum.
- May set participant schedules and specify all approved
activities based on sentencing information, if required by
contract. Approves temporary schedule changes for approved
- Troubleshoots equipment problems in the office or in
participant residences, via telephone and/or in conjunction with
Monitoring Operations staff.
- May conduct drug screens according to assigned random schedule
for each participant check-in, as required by contract.
- May perform breath analysis when necessary for equipment
installation or participant check-in, as required by contract.
- May conduct visits to participants' homes, businesses, or
treatment locations to verify equipment placement, participant
presence, and program compliance, as required by contract.
- Visits local prisons and other correctional facilities to
collect unused equipment.
- Cleans and maintains field EM equipment. Inspects equipment to
identify damage or malfunction. Tests equipment in accordance with
quality assurance standards.
- Reports all program violations to the appropriate agency or
official via the established reporting parameters.
- Generates reports as required by the contract and for quality
- Conducts regular check-ins for all program participants.
- Collects participants' payments, posts payments on Company
database and makes bank deposits. Ensures that non-payment is
reported to the appropriate official in a timely manner.
- Coordinates other participant report-in appointments, as
- Builds relationships with, and provides customer
service/training to contracting agency contacts.
- Performs data entry via the internet to enroll new participants
and update existing participants' information for all products and
- May be required to testify in court regarding participants'
compliance with court orders, including preparation of necessary
documentation prior to testimony.
- May screen participants at jail for entry into the
- Performs general office administrative duties, such as
answering the phone, filing, and ordering supplies as needed.
Adheres to office opening and closing procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Keywords: BI Incorporated (A GEO Company), Santa Rosa , Site Coordinator - Male, Bilingual Spanish, Other , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!