Accounting Assistant II - Part-Time
Company: Sutter Health
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: January 24, 2023
SPMF-Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation - North
Performs advanced financial/clerical work for a department or
business unit according to policies, procedures, practices and
compliance standards. Serves as a resource, troubleshoots
processing issues, and monitors the transaction process to ensure
adherence to compliance and recordkeeping standards. Coordinates
activities and/or deliverables with other departments, affiliates
and/or financial institutions to ensure transactions are processed
and posted accurately and timely. Reviews, verifies and processes
transactions, and makes corrections or adjustments to ensure
transactions are accurately reflected in financial records.
Equivalent experience will be accepted in lieu of the required
degree or diploma.
HS Diploma or equivalent education/experience
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE AS TYPICALLY ACQUIRED IN:
1 year in a general office and/or financial/accounting
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Ability to read, comprehend, and apply policies, procedures,
practices and recordkeeping requirements.
- Ability to learn and understand business processes, workflows,
concepts, and terminologies quickly.
- Ability to compute and apply basic mathematical functions and
computations, including percentages, decimals and prorated
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills with the ability to
recognize, research and resolve questionable data, and to determine
solution or next steps.
- Ability to communicate through verbal and written means, and to
understand and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Organization skills and attention to details.
- Displays a customer service focus in all decisions and
- Ability to prioritize workload to complete assignments
accurately and timely
- Ability to interact and maintain effective working
relationships with those contacted in the performance of required
- Demonstrates respect for cultural and linguistic differences
and promotes an inclusive work environment.
- Demonstrates initiative in providing feedback/input to improve
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic and fast-paced
environment with changing business priorities.
- Ability to maintain and work discreetly with confidential
- Ability to use essential applications and/or databases
associated with the role's duties and responsibilities.
Pay Range: 25.35 - 36.76
The salary range for this role may vary above or below the posted
range as determined by location. This range has not been adjusted
for any specific geographic differential applicable by area where
the position may be filled. Compensation takes into account several
factors including but not limited to a candidate's experience,
education, skills, licensure and certifications, department equity,
training and organizational needs. Base pay is just one piece of
the total rewards program offered by Sutter Health. Eligible roles
also qualify for a comprehensive benefits package.
Days of the Week:
Friday, Monday, Thursday, Tuesday, Wednesday
This position is work from home eligible.
Number of Openings:
Sutter Health Affiliates are equal opportunity employers
Keywords: Sutter Health, Santa Rosa , Accounting Assistant II - Part-Time, Other , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!