Wine Club Administrator
Company: Delicato Family Wines
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Under minimal supervision, the Wine Club Administrator is
responsible for preparing and processing Wine Club shipments
including account maintenance, managing custom shipments, Wine Club
newsletter, all communications to members and protecting the
integrity of all customer information. With direction from the
Consumer Direct Sales Manager, the Wine Club Administrator oversees
all shipping operations for the winery. This position works with
Consumer Direct Sales Manager on webstore updates, member outreach
- Manages Wine Club sales activities including preparing clubs
for quarterly shipments, creating and sending email blasts to
members about each shipment.
- Responds to member replies received from the club email within
the allotted time and makes changes as requested including credit
card updates, custom shipment requests, additional wine purchases,
change of addresses, cancellations, club holds, etc.
- Creates sales orders in system and manually adjusts custom
orders. Ensures all pricing is correct and charges consumer credit
cards to generate transactions. Determines shipping methods and
oversees the assembly of club orders quarterly. Monitors shipments
and determines actions to be taken for returns.
- Interacts with customers to update and maintain correct
consumer records including addresses, credit cards and special
requests. Resolves any issues with club members and provides
exceptional customer service.. Sells wines to club members and
corporate accounts throughout the year. Assists club members on
wine selections and maintains documentation of all customer
- Ensures all outgoing orders are being processed and shipped in
a timely manner. Interacts with shipping vendors to improve or
enhance services. Utilizes system to monitor shipments and
interacts with Business Services on any shipping
- Assists in the development of Consumer Direct promotions and
monitors online orders. Works with Consumer Direct Manager to
generate sales and achieve Consumer Direct sales goals. Runs
reports and checks all sales orders through the system to ascertain
all orders have processed. Corrects pending, and incomplete orders
- Participates in the planning, preparation and execution of all
Wine Club events including pickup parties, dinners, lunches,
- Enters all new wine club member into wine club database, checks
accuracy of data, updates information as needed and ensure wine
club members are meeting wine club requirements and reaches to
resolve any exceptions to memberships.
- Puts processes in place to ensure integrity, privacy, and
security of all personal relevant data.
- Develops inserts for wine club shipments (ie. tasting notes,
recipes, newsletters, gifts).
- Assists in the Tasting Room as needed.
- Represents winery at outside events as assigned.
*Other duties may be assigned
*Other duties may be assigned
Education and Experience
- Highschool diploma or GED equivalent
- Associate degree preferred
- 3+ years wine club experience required
- Must be 21 years of age in order to serve and taste wine
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must be available to work occasional evenings and
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service to wine club
members and tasting room guests
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills to build rapport and
- Experience being an effective communicator, both verbal and
written, with a diverse client group
- Solution-oriented and resourceful to ensure a high quality club
- Deals with conflict and stressful situations in a professional
- Basic knowledge of wines and wine production required
- Business math skills, strong computer proficiency and data
entry experience required
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Intermediate skills in wine club and tasting room software;
Microsoft Office, including Word & Excel, ShipCompliant, RMS,
Vinsuite and Ewinery
Certificates and Licenses
- General office environment
- Occasionally may be required to lift and carry cases of
- May need to determine color, taste and smell of wine using
eyes, tongue, and nose
- Acts in a manner reflective of the Company culture of High
Moral Standards, Innovation and Continuous Evolution, Trust in
Team, Continuous Improvement, and Sustainable
- Communicates, interacts, and works effectively with others;
receptive to feedback and coaching; voices concerns in a
- Demonstrates commitment to safety first; communicates safety
concerns; promotes a safe work environment based on established
safety standards and training
- Follows all Company policies and procedures
Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of
the position at any time.
California Pay Transparency Disclaimer: This is
aNon-Exemptposition.The pay range for this position is $22.67to
Actual placement within range will be contingent upon a number of
factors, including but not limited to the candidate's
qualifications, education, experience, internal equity
andalignmentwith market data.
Delicato Family Wines offers its employees a generous and
comprehensive benefits package.The core health insurance components
include medical, dental and vision, where Delicato covers nearly
the entire cost for employees and a large percentage for
dependents.Additional health benefits include life, disability and
flexible spending accounts.Other benefits include 401(k) with
generous company match, discretionary profit sharing, paid time off
(PTO), paid holidays, wine & merchandise discounts, tuition
reimbursement, gym discounts & many more.
Delicato Family Wines is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Delicato Family Wines, Santa Rosa , Wine Club Administrator, Other , Geyserville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!