OB/GYN Physician BC/BE
Company: Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: November 26, 2022
OB/GYN Physician, Santa Rosa
Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods (SMGR) has an immediate
opening for a full-time OB/GYN physician to join the current 7
Location:Santa Rosa, California -Sutter Santa Rosa Regional
- Full scope general obstetrics & gynecology practice with
- Group call: shared between 7 physicians
- Spacious new offices immediately adjacent to hospital
- Surgery Center for outpatient surgeries located
- Built in referral network from strong primary care network
within group and patients with Sutter insurance plans
- Integrated EMR (EPIC) in office and hospital
- Strong office support staff
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and high-risk
obstetrics program made up of neonatologists, maternal fetal
medicine specialists, and NICU transport nurse
- Latest da Vinci robotic-assisted gynecologic technology
available for specially trained surgeons
- 40-bed hospital expansion opening Spring 2022
- Board eligible/certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- 2-5 years of experience is preferred but not required
- Robotics training is ideal but not required
- Competitive salary with income guarantee
- Shareholder eligibility following 24-months of
- Benefits including paid CME, paid time-off, pension plan and
401(k), phone stipend, life insurance, short-term and long-term
disability insurance, health, dental, and vision insurance
- Malpractice and tail insurance coverage
- Relocation allowance and sign-on bonus
Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods
We are a multi-specialty medical group made up of over 124
clinicians, including physicians, nurse practitioners and physician
assistant practicing in 22+ specialties throughout Sonoma County.
Our organization is nationally recognized for excellence with
multiple awards for quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods is affiliated with Sutter
Pacific Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care
organization providing operational and administrative support,
including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on
delivering exceptional patient care.
* It is the policy of the Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods
(SMGR) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals;
to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color,
creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical
condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran.
We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities
through a positive continuing program within our service area.
Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of SMGRs
employment policies and practices.
Located 55 miles north of San Francisco and 30 miles east of the
Pacific Ocean, Santa Rosa is a warm and friendly city of 170,000
within Sonoma County, population 500,000. You will enjoy a unique
blend of culture with exceptional art, wine, food, and recreation.
Amenities include 400 wineries in Sonoma County, 27 golf courses,
hot air ballooning, hiking, spas, river sports, and world-class
cuisine. Sonoma County also has a professional symphony, excellent
public and private schools, fantastic weather, and some of the most
affordable housing in the Bay Area. You would live and work where
others only dream of visiting.
Keywords: Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods, Santa Rosa , OB/GYN Physician BC/BE, Other , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!