Staff Nurse II - Neonatal Intensive Care
Company: Sutter Health
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: November 24, 2022
We are so glad you are interested in joining Sutter Health! -
Organization: SSRRH-Sutter Santa Rosa Reg Hospital Position
Overview: SIGN ON BONUS: $10,000. Available to external candidates
in accordance with the Sutter Health policy.
Provides professional nursing care for patients. Under the general
direction of the Manager, the Staff Nurse II independently uses the
nursing process to safely, compassionately, therapeutically and
efficiently provide individualized care for a group of patients for
which the nurse demonstrates age specific competencies. Uses
information from a variety of sources to assess, plan, implement
and evaluate the results of patient care. May supervise the work
and function for other staff nurses, licensed vocational nurses,
nursing assistants and clinical support associates. Job
- Associate's: Nursing Required
- Bachelor's: Nursing Preferred
CERTIFICATION & LICENSURE
- RN-Registered Nurse of California Upon Hire
- BLS-Basic Life Support Healthcare Provider Upon Hire
- Six-month recent professional nursing experience.
- 1 year NICU experience, preferred.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Communicates effectively in English (verbal and written).
- Has effective skills in communication and interpersonal
- Has the flexibility to adapt to new and changing
- Has the ability to think critically and set priorities.
- Demonstrates basic computer skills.
- Participates as a collaborative member of the Patient Care
- Demonstrates the basic knowledge and skills necessary to
provide age-specific care to patients serviced, including knowledge
of the principles of growth and development and psychosocial
characteristics and interpreting age appropriate data for the
populations served in the department. Demonstrates appropriate
communication and patient education skills for the patient
- Demonstrates competencies required by department (per initial
orientation and annual review). Working knowledge of established
safety topics (e.g., Infection Control, Electrical Safety,
Disaster) as required by department and organizational standards.
Job Shift: Varied Schedule: Part Time Shift Hours: 8 Days of the
Week: Variable Weekend Requirements: Rotating Weekends Benefits:
Yes Unions: Yes Position Status: Non-Exempt Weekly Hours: 24
Employee Status: Regular Number of Openings: 1 This position may
regularly work, store, prepare, receive, unpack, transport, dispose
of, or administer drug(s) identified as hazardous, or potentially
hazardous, by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and
Health (NIOSH) for purposes of USP 800. Sutter Health Affiliates
are equal opportunity employers EOE/M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Schedule/Shift: Regular/ Nights
Keywords: Sutter Health, Santa Rosa , Staff Nurse II - Neonatal Intensive Care, Other , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!