LVN - $2,500 Sign On Bonus
Company: Arbol Residences Santa Rosa Senior Living
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: November 23, 2022
*_!!NOW OFFERING A $2500.00 SIGN ON BONUS!!_*
*Are you someone with a big heart? Are you looking to work with a
fun, supportive team- in a job where you make a difference in the
lives of others, everyday?*
Arbol Senior Residences of Santa Rosa is hiring for several
positions! We are looking for friendly faces that can help to
create fun and fulfilling experiences for our residents everyday-
and we work hard to ensure our team has fun while doing it!
Why work as a part of the Arbol team? We offer an amazing team of
professionals youll work alongside everyday- that all have the
common goal of ensuring Arbol is among the best places to call home
for our residents! We offer:
-Competitive hourly pay- as well as DailyPay, a new program that
allows you to be paid for your work as you go! Have an emergency
bill come up? Or, just budget better when you have immediate access
to your pay? Weve got you covered!
-Amazing benefit options! We offer great health, vision and dental
benefits. We also offer other great benefit options, like pet and
-Discounted on-site dining options, including our new bistro,
opening early 2022!
*About this role*
The Charge Nurse is an LVN responsible for the overall nursing
care/service on their shift, including the accurate and timely
administration of medications, treatments, documentation and
emergency calls as indicated.
*Essential Job Duties*
1. Administers medications and treatments, including, but not
limited to: dressings, oxygen, etc.
2. Responsible for the Unit and supervising certified nursing
3. Assists in direct resident care as necessary.
4. Maintains accurate documentation of medication administered and
5. Responsible for giving and receiving shift reports.
6. Interfaces with other disciplines to assure continuity of care
1. Assists in admission and discharge procedures.
2. Responds to resident emergency call system as indicated.
3. Assists in admission and discharge procedures.
4. Makes rounds with physicians and transcribes orders.
5. Keeps physician and family aware of change in residents
6. Maintains the selfrespect, personal dignity, and physical safety
of each patient.
7. Assures continuity of services and care.
8. Performs specific work duties and emergency needs in assisted
9. Keeps physician and family aware of change in residents
10. Attends in-service training and education sessions, as
11. Performs specific work duties and emergency needs in assisted
12. Performs specific work duties and responsibilities assigned by
*We Ask that Applicants*
*Exemplify our Hospitality Focus-*
Arbol fully embraces a culture of hospitality. To that end, we
include the following hospitality promises as a guide for our
interpersonal interactions with residents, co-workers, and
1. We greet residents, employees and guests warmly, by name and
with a smile.
2. We treat everyone with courteous respect.
3. We strive to anticipate resident, employee and guest needs and
4. We listen and respond enthusiastically in a timely manner.
5. We hold ourselves and one another accountable.
6. We embrace and value our differences.
7. We make residents, employees and guests feel important.
8. We ask Is there anything else I can do for you?
9. We maintain high levels of professionalism, both in conduct and
appearance, at all times.
10. We pay attention to details.
*Exemplify our Wellness Focus*
Arbol employees are expected to promote a healthy community culture
for all residents and employees. This is a whole-person approach to
health and wellness which includes eight dimensions of wellness:
Emotional, Environmental, Health Services, Intellectual, Physical,
Social, Spiritual and Vocational. Through these efforts we can
ensure and exceed residents wellness needs relating to their mind,
body and soul, which may also have a positive effect on the
employees, as a result.
*And Have the Following Qualifications*
1. RN or LPN currently licensed by the State.
2. Previous experience supervising staff.
3. Prior experience or education working with Geriatric
4. Current CPR certification.
*PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS*
Frequent standing, stooping, bending, stretching, squatting; must
be able to stand/walk for up to 85% of the work day; must be able
to lift , transfer, turn and position residents or with assistance
for a resident weighing over 125 lbs. May be subjected to offensive
odors and combative behavior. Must be able to lift and carry up to
20 lbs. frequently, and 50 lbs. occasionally. May be exposed to
communicable diseases including the HIV and HBV viruses. Must be
able to work paying close attention to detail with frequent
*Does this sound like the right fit for you? Wed love to meet you!
Apply today and learn what makes working as a part of the Arbol
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $37.00 - $42.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Evening shift
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Santa Rosa, CA 95403: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Preferred)
* LVN (Required)
* BLS Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Keywords: Arbol Residences Santa Rosa Senior Living, Santa Rosa , LVN - $2,500 Sign On Bonus, Other , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!