Pilot (IFR) Rotor wing - Located in Ukiah, CA
Company: REACH Medical Holdings
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Located in Ukiah, CAJob Description: Pilot (IFR) Rotor Wing -
Ukiah, CA Pilots get more with GMR Companies in 2022!
- Very Competitive Base Wages as of July 2022
- Competitive Geo-Modifiers %
- 15K Sign-On Bonus after training!
- 40K Retention Bonus after 36 Months We're hiring a Pilot to
provide medical air transportation services to our customers. This
pilot will be qualified to fly ou r EC135 Scheduled shifts run
seven (7) days on / (7) days off, 12-hour shifts and service day or
night trips. Safety is a key pillar of our services, therefore all
of our pilots work on a quality, professional team that are
committed to high safety standards for the crew and our customers.
- Pilot will work with a team of medical experts to safely
transport customers to and from locations and facilities.
- Ensure aircraft readiness for flight dispatches as described in
the appropriate manuals, including all FAR and company
requirements, and aircraft cleanliness duties.
- Maintain accurate company and regulatory documentation and
record keeping for shifts, load manifests, etc.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with both air and
ground dispatch, flight crews, facilities and partners.
- Provide shift change info to transitioning pilot and team, and
follows protocols for recording company change board details.
- Pilots are accountable to maintain required certifications and
ongoing ground and air training. Other Responsibilities:
- Committed to being on-time, reliable, professional and meet our
elevated standards in safety and service. Minimum Required
- Current Rotorcraft FAA Commercial Certificate
- Helicopter instrument rating
- Current FAA Class II Medical Certificate
- 2,000 flight hours
- 1,500 helicopter hours
- 1,000 helicopter PIC hours
- 1,000 turbine hours
- Min. 200 helicopter night flight hours (aided and/or
- EC135 Why Choose REACH? As a quality air medical transport
service, REACH Air Medical Services is one of Global Medical
Response 's (GMR ) family of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver
compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of
emergency and patient relocation services. View the stories on how
our employees provide care to the world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com
. Learn how our values are at the core of our services and vital to
how we approach care and check out our comprehensive benefit
options at GlobalMedicalResponse.com/Careers . serve. EEO
Statement: Global Medical Response and its family of companies are
an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans
and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a
Keywords: REACH Medical Holdings, Santa Rosa , Pilot (IFR) Rotor wing - Located in Ukiah, CA, Other , Lucerne, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!