Commercial BDM in Santa Rosa
Company: COIT Cleaning and Restoration Services
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: November 22, 2022
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of three years' successful sales experience.
- Demonstrated sales ability.
- Sales proposal design and development. Position Summary
Performs customer sales and service functions throughout the Target
Market. Supports local, regional, national corporate efforts as
needed. Consults with Supervisor regarding financial goals and
performance objectives within the territory. Essential Functions
- Be a good ambassador/representative for COIT Services, Inc.
This includes wearing appropriate business attire and COIT
- Provides prompt and professional service to all customers. This
includes being polite, courteous and respectful.
- Effectively and strategically work throughout the region and
country as designated.
- Actively develops sales and customer/prospect base within
- Promotes all COIT services offered through Commercial,
Restoration and Residential.
- Must maintain existing customer base by means of monthly,
bi-monthly, or weekly contact of client reporting status to the
- Maintains excellent records on all customers and prospects.
This should include contact information and primary services COIT
can provide (along with date of next contact).
- Enters all information into Contact Wise or other designated
- Develop an understanding of the environment of the customer and
the language used with the customer's industry.
- Writes and presents proposals; closes sales with specific
clients as designated by Supervisor.
- Asks customers for additional business and successfully closes
- Obtains clarity from the customer as to appropriate billing
- Communicates with customers and prospects according to
established company standards (i.e. sending out follow-up
correspondence within 24 hours).
- Completes customer appointments as scheduled. Keeps internal
- Determines customer requirements and provides accurate,
profitable and reasonable job prices.
- Follows established policies. Resolves customer concerns to
satisfaction of company and customer.
- Assists with training of new or existing personnel.
- Establishes and promotes ethical sales practices.
- Maintains an acceptable driving record.
- Provides proof of insurance to cover operating own vehicle on
- Meets corporate standards for attendance and timeliness. Other
- Represents COIT at sales functions including but not limited to
trade shows, continuing education classes, lunches, meetings, golf
tournaments as well as any other functions as needed
- Attends department meetings as required.
- Maintains effective working relationships and acts in a manner
most beneficial to the company. Physical Demands The physical
demands described here are representative of those that must be met
by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position is somewhat physical. There may be extensive walking,
standing, stooping, and bending. Traveling to marketing
appointments requires the safe operation of a personal vehicle.
Note: This position description in no way states or implies that
these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The
employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to
perform any other duties upon the request of the General Manager.
General Information First Name Last Name Email Primary Phone
Secondary Phone Current Address Information Address Address Address
2 City/Town State/Province ZIP/Postal Code Availability Information
Desired Job Type Full-Time Part-Time Temp Available Start Date
Personal Info If the job requires, do you have the appropriate
valid driver's license? ? Yes No Are you at least 18 years old? Yes
No if under 18, hire is subject to verification that you are of the
minimum age. Present legal right to live and work in the country
Yes No Employment History I am a current employee of Coit Cleaning
& Restoration Do you have a resume? Yes No Most Recent Employer Are
you currently working for this employer? Yes No Company Name
Supervisor Recent Company Address City/Town State/Province Phone
Number Fax Number From Date From Date: Month From Date: Year To
Date To Date: Month To Date: Year Job Title Duties Reason for
Leaving Second Most Recent Employer Company Name Supervisor Recent
Company Address City/Town State/Province Phone Number Fax Number
From Date From Date: Month From Date: Year To Date To Date: Month
To Date: Year Job Title Duties Reason for Leaving Approval I
certify that I have read and understand the applicant note on page
one of this form and that the answers given by me to the foregoing
questions and the statements made by me are complete and true to
the best of my knowledge and belief. I understand that any false
information, omissions or misrepresentations of facts called for in
this application, whether on this document or not, may result in
rejections of my application or discharge at any time during my
employment. I authorize the company and / or its agents, to verify
any of this information. I authorize all former employers, persons,
schools, companies and law enforcement authorities to release any
information concerning my background and hereby release any said
persons, schools, companies and law enforcement authorities from
any liability for any damage whatsoever for issuing this
information. I also understand that the use of illegal drugs is
prohibited during employment. If company policy requires, I am
willing to submit to drug testing to detect the use of illegal
drugs prior to and during employment.Locally independently owned
Keywords: COIT Cleaning and Restoration Services, Santa Rosa , Commercial BDM in Santa Rosa, Other , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!