Common Area Attendant - Part Time - WorldMark Windsor Resort
Company: Travel + Leisure Co.
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Put the World on VacationAt Wyndham Destinations our mission is
simple: to put the world on vacation. With a spirit of caring,
creativity and fun, our teams help families and friends create
memories that last a lifetime. As the worlds largest vacation
ownership company and part of Travel + Leisure Co., were shaping
the future of the travel industry.How Youll Shine:
As a Common Area Attendant, youll maintain a clean and welcoming
environment that helps guests relax, whether theyre lounging
indoors or enjoying our outdoor amenities.
How You'll Make an Impact:
Ensure constant, consistent cleanliness by performing housekeeping
through the resort.
Maintain resort interiors by dusting and polishing furniture,
counters, mirrors and fixtures, and washing floors, windows,
counters, walls, and woodwork.
Sweep, scrub and mop floors, clean and vacuum carpets, and
re-supply restrooms and locker rooms with necessary paper
Remove trash and maintain interior appearance by picking up debris,
emptying containers, and transporting materials to disposal and
Observe precautions to protect hotel and guest property, and report
damage, theft, and found items to supervisors.
Maintain positive guest, owner, and associate relationships by
responding appropriately to guest inquiries and concerns as quickly
and completely as possible.
How Youll Be Rewarded:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance within 30 days of
- Flexible work schedule options full, part time, year round and
seasonal positions available.
- Discounted hotel & resort stays PLUS additional travel perks on
airfare, car rental, and activities.
- Generous paid time off including holiday, vacation, and sick
time accruals accrue up to 29 days annually.
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per year.
- 401K Retirement Savings with company match up to 6%.
- Health & wellness programs including Health Coaches and
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care.
- Various cultural diversity programs and Diversity Resource
- Wish Day 8 hours paid for volunteering for a local organization
- Numerous growth and developmental opportunities.
- A role with purpose - to ensure our guests experience the
vacation of their dreams!
What Youll Bring:
- Ability to read and comprehend routine instructions, short
correspondence and memos in English.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- A professional appearance and positive, can-do attitude.
- Ability to work well independently or with others as needed.A
Place for EveryoneHospitality is at the heart of all we do at
Travel + Leisure Co., including how we treat each member of our
growing community. Here, youll find a team thats inclusive, values
diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from
all over the world.We are an equal opportunity employer, and all
applicants will be considered for employment without attention to
their membership in any protected class. If you require any
reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part
of the recruiting process, please email your request to
email@example.com, including the title and the location of the
position for which you are applying.
Keywords: Travel + Leisure Co., Santa Rosa , Common Area Attendant - Part Time - WorldMark Windsor Resort, Other , Windsor, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!