Senior Call Center Representative - Outbound New Accounts / Loans
Company: Redwood Credit Union
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: August 6, 2022
We are looking for a Senior MSC MSR - Outbound Sales and Service
Representative, with experience working in a Call Center
Environment and that has a strong focus of providing outstanding
Member Service by performing a variety of Member Service duties.
These duties are associated with teller transactions, opening new
accounts, loan transactions and cross selling Redwood Credit Union
products and services.
As the Senior Call Center - Outbound Sales and Service
Representative, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks
which would include:
* Answer the telephone within established performance and service
* Complete phone transactions accurately and quickly.
* Disseminate and provide education of lending, CUSO and membership
information to members.
* Respond with accurate information to Members' questions or
transfers them to the appropriate department or person for further
* Research Members' problems and complaints and respond with
accurate information to Members' questions through oral and/or
written communication, or by directing them to
the appropriate department or person for assistance.
* Deliver excellent Member service by implementing Credit Union
policy and departmental procedures, and following RCU service
philosophy and standards.
* Attain individual and departmental goals and objectives as
established in the MSC performance standards.
* Cross-sells Credit Union products and services.
* Post and balance daily work and maintain proper
* Complete departmental and back-office tasks as assigned including
typing routine letters and/or documents.
* Compile data and complete work related to departmental
* Maintain files, post records, make and check routine
* Perform all functions in a security conscientious manner.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Knowledge of modern office methods, practices and procedures.
* Skilled in operations of personal computer with Internet and
Intranet access in a Windows environment.
* Demonstrated Member service skills.
* Ability to cross-sell products and services to meet Member
* Ability to make mathematical computations.
* Ability to type 40 words per minute.
* Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
with a diverse group of people.
* Must be available to work Saturdays
Keywords: Redwood Credit Union, Santa Rosa , Senior Call Center Representative - Outbound New Accounts / Loans, Other , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!