Operations Supervisor - Located in Santa Rosa, CA
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Located in Santa Rosa, CAMore Information about this Job:Santa
Rosa, CA AMERICAN MEDICAL RESPONSE A Global Medical Response
Solution POSITION: Operations Supervisor, Full-Time (Exempt)
LOCATION: Santa Rosa, CA (Sonoma County) POSITION SUMMARY: The
Operations Supervisor is responsible for day-to-day operations
including facilitation of internal communication between field
staff and management, outside agency interface, system status
monitoring, facilitating short-term scheduling needs, equipment,
and supply maintenance, as well as other operational support
functions as assigned by the Manager of Operations. ESSENTIAL
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Direct, monitor, communicate with and evaluate all field
employees in his/her assigned area.
- Liaison with patients, public safety agencies, training
institutions, hospital personnel, and other system users.
- Ensure maintenance of quality field operations through daily
contact, oversight, communication, and evaluation.
- May prepare employee evaluations and field crew contact
- Ensure PCR's and other field paperwork is 100% reconciled daily
in conjunction with the PCR processing.
- Ensure 100% of operational response exceptions are brought to
closure with appropriate action.
- Provide staff counseling and guidance and information regarding
- Promptly investigates incidents involving assigned units or
personnel, including, filing of internal and external reports, and
- Ensure maintenance of adequate levels of staffing, equipment
and medical supplies for field units.
- Implement and enforce company policies and standards.
- Perform direct ALS patient care activities.
- Maintain communication with other agencies and
- Serve on committees with other departments to set policies and
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Prepare reports and manages projects as assigned by Operations
Manager or Director of Operations.
- Maintain availability during disaster situations or mass
casualty incidents and assist in any capacity needed.
- Attend scheduled meetings as required by the Operation
- Responsible for complying with all local, state, and federal
employment laws and company policies. (i.e., Americans with
Disability Act, Affirmative Action Plan, etc.)
- Responsible for supervising, directing and developing
subordinates, including completing performance reviews, counseling
- Responsible for developing and maintaining department
- Responsible for adhering to all company policies and
- Direct AMR resources during mass casualty/disaster
- Adherence to and compliance with information systems security
is everyone's responsibility. It is the responsibility of every
computer user to: Know and follow Information Systems security
policies and procedures. Attend Information Systems security
training, when offered. Report information systems security
- Mentor employees, conduct performance evaluations, counsel and
provide disciplinary actions to assigned personnel, and works to
facilitate individual and team development that drives positive
- Champion affirmative action efforts in all aspects of
employment, including but not limited to staffing, training,
promotion, etc. Responsible for compliance with and enforcement of
company/department policies and procedures.
- Frequently required to sit, talk, hear, stand, walk, use hands
to operate objects/tools/controls, reach/pull with hands and arms,
and drive an ambulance.
- Perform other duties required. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 3 years of Paramedic experience.
- Current CPR, PHTLS, and ACLS certification, or equivalent
- High school diploma or GED. Some advanced education
- Ability to drive an ambulance with a driving record in
compliance with AMR's policy regarding insurability.
- Microsoft Office experience.
- Thorough knowledge of system status management.
- Effective oral, written, and interpersonal communication
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 200 pounds with the
assistance of a partner. NOTE REGARDING COVID-19: Upon accepting an
offer and joining the GMR family, new hires will be required to
submit a COVID-19 vaccination status of either vaccinated or not
vaccinated . EEO Statement: Global Medical Response and its family
of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes
supporting veterans and providing reasonable accommodations for
individuals with a disability.
Keywords: AMR, Santa Rosa , Operations Supervisor - Located in Santa Rosa, CA, Other , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!