EXECUTIVE CASINO HOST - BILINGUAL
Company: River Rock Casino
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job Descriptionexecutive casino hostSTATUS: Full TimeFLSA:
ExemptDEPARTMENT: Guest Services WORKING HOURS:The incumbent is
expected to devote such time and energy as is reasonably necessary
to perform the duties and responsibilities of the position.
Position may require further availability evenings, weekends,
holidays and special events.SUMMARY: Responsible for all activities
pertaining to developing, analyzing and maintaining the player data
base for River Rock Casino's Guest Services Department and
providing a wide range of technical support to the Player
Development Director. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides top of the line full service host duties (PR and
sales) on and off company site.
- Provides full cycle event planning for all level of players and
guest, includes coordinating, inviting, hosting, costing and
- Creates and maintains programs to encourage new player growth
and player retention.
- Designs, prepares and presents accurate and relevant data
analysis as it relates to marketing client database support to
authorized staff members.
- Collects and analyzes data to evaluate existing and potential
- Provides administrative support of a technical nature to Guest
Services Department (i.e. create electronic copies of reports and
activity tracking templates, etc.).
- Works closely with Guest Service Shift Supervisors in
preparation for new programs and procedures.
- Monitors and facilitates the introduction of new Casino
- Updates the Club database with player point activity.
- Maintains file system for correspondence, records and other
- Audits player activity and submits periodic reports to the
Guest Service Manager.
- Maintains a positive, upbeat work style for interaction with
all guests and fellow Tem Members.
- Promotes the Players Club, entertainment, games and eating
establishments of the Casino.
- Possesses a general knowledge of all games throughout the
- Works in conjunction with all Team Members to enhance guest
service and overall image of the Casino.
- Works as a player/guest ambassador by fulfilling every need
possible for the guest.
- Creates relationship and connections with the guest by
answering general questions etc.
- Services as announcer or Emcee during player events.
- Exercises appropriate discretion in the identifying situations
that require management attention.
- Completes all paperwork requirements and departmental logs in
an accurate and timely manner.
- Monitors necessary inventory levels and facilitates supply and
- Continuously updates information on current winners, jackpots
- Provides training to Casino Public Relations staff in use of
computer and corresponding software applications.
- Maintains confidentiality at all times, exercising appropriate
discretion in producing and providing information contained in the
- Commits to the Team R.O.C.K. Philosophy.
- Commits to the Team R.O.C.K. "Leadership Pledge" and "Core
- Acts as a role model and always present oneself as a credit to
River Rock Casino and encourages others to do the same.
- Meets the attendance guidelines of the job and adheres to
regulatory, department and company policies and procedures
- Attends all required meetings and training.
- Maintains confidentiality at all times.
- Performs other duties as assigned. SUPERVISORY
RESPONSIBILITIES:Carries out supervisory responsibilities in
accordance with policies. Responsibilities include interviewing,
hiring, termination, planning, assigning and directing work,
appraising performance, reward and disciplining employees,
addressing complaints and resolving problems.QUALIFICATIONS:To
perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability
- Minimum of three (3) years prior Casino/Sales experience
required with database analysis experience required.
- Must be bilingual, Spanish or Cantonese preferred.
- Must have prior event planning experience for large and small
- Advanced experience with MS-Windows and MS-Office applications
(i.e. Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Must have attention to detail and a propensity for timeliness
- Must be able to generate analysis, correspondence and reporting
in a professional manner.
- Must be willing to work a flexible work schedule including
nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must have experience motivating guests and staff, have
excellent interpersonal skills and work as part of a team with
subordinates, co-workers and management.
- Must be able to work independently, take imitative and be
- Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a
- Must present a professional appearance at all times.
- Must be able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality with
respect to all matters pertaining to the gaming enterprise
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED) required.
- BS/BA degree in Business Administration LICENSES, CERTIFICATES,
- Must possess a valid California Driver's License with a clean
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a gaming license from the
Dry Creek Gaming Commission. PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Must be able to maneuver around all areas of the casino.
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for extended periods of
- Must be able to lift and carry up to forty (40) pounds.
- Must have manual dexterity to operate a computer and other
general office equipment.
- Must be able to bend, reach, stoop, kneel, twist and grip
- Must be able to respond to visual and audio cues.
River Rock Casino, in conjunction with Human Resources, reserves
the right to make changes to this job description at any time.A
PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG TEST, FINGERPRINT, AND BACKGROUND CHECK IS
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: River Rock Casino, Santa Rosa , EXECUTIVE CASINO HOST - BILINGUAL, Other , Geyserville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!