Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Medium-size Multifamily Builder! Excellent Pay! Great Benefits:
Health/Medical, Per Diem, Bonus Structure, Mileage, & Car
Allowance!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Joseph FriasAre you a fit?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us
your resume.Salary: $130,000 - $150,000 per yearA bit about
us:General Contractor continues to grow their portfolio of projects
and are going to be starting another multifamily project in the
McFarland, CA area. This will be a 80+ unit ground up multifamily
project that will be a slab on grade and be a brand new project
with site work included. If you are a Superintendent with a
Multifamily project background please continue to read on.....Why
join us?Reputable Company, Excellent Compensation + Benefits,
Career Growth Opportunities, 6% 401K MatchExcellent Compensation
PackageGreat BenefitsBonus StructureReputable Company (30+ years in
business)Specializes in ground up / brand new Multifamily
ProjectsJob DetailsJob Details:
- Must have a minimum of 5 years framing experience
- Supervision of Multifamily or Multiunit projects
- Knowledge of home building, construction practices & procedures
& building codes.
- Must be able to read blueprints to maintain accuracy &
- CM Software: Procore / MS Project for Schedules
- Communicate effectively with team, subcontractors &
- Oversee framing of new construction Multifamily projects based
- Enforce schedules & construction timelines
- Communicate project progressInterested in hearing more? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Santa Rosa , Multifamily Superintendent, Other , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!