Part-Time Seasonal Hospitality Assistant
Company: E.&J. Gallo
Posted on: May 15, 2022
With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands,
we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today!
Our Brands. Your Future.
J Winery is hiring for Part Time Seasonal Hospitality Assistants
who supports various hospitality functions for scheduled winery
events and undertakes diverse functions to support tasting room
operations. Supports tasting room staff in maintaining the proper
presentation of various venues where winery guest are
Compensation: $18.50/hr + $1,000.00 New Hire Bonus!!!
What You Will Do:
- Sets-up and tears-down wine tastings and special events.
- Procures and delivers wine and supplies for tastings and
- Stocks wine and operating supplies.
- Maintains property standards in regards to cleanliness,
organization and general aesthetics.
- Prepares silverware for meal service.
- Supports tasting room representatives with the delivery of wine
and non-wine products to customers.
- Reads the order and pulls product(s) for customer.
- Transports and loads product(s) into customer's vehicle.
- Provides back-up support on cash registers; occasionally works
the greeting station.
- Supports other Visitor Center staff with duties such as
clearing and cleaning tables, filling water glasses, maintaining
cleanliness in the kitchen and customer areas and returning plates
to the kitchen.
- Maintains satisfactory attendance, to include timeliness.
What You Will Need:
- High school diploma or State-issued equivalency
- Required to be at least 21 years of age or older.
- Required to complete training and proficiently operate the AMS
- Required to work holidays, evenings and up to 8 weekend's days
per month (Saturday or Sunday) at various hours (from 10 am to 6
- Lift and move up to 50 lbs.
What will set you apart:
- 2 years of hospitality or hospitality support experience.
- Experience in restaurant/service industry.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position
now or in the future.
To view a full job description, please click here .
Job ID: 90408
Gallo is an Equal Employment opportunity and Affirmative Action
Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, traits
historically associated with race, including but not limited to,
hair texture and protective hairstyles (such as braids, locks, and
twists), color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion,
physical disability, mental disability, medical condition as
defined by applicable state law (including cancer and predisposing
genetic characteristics in California), genetic information,
marital status, familial status, sex, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical
conditions, sexual orientation (actual or perceived), transgender
status, sex stereotyping, age, military or veteran status, domestic
violence or sexual assault victim status, or any other basis
protected by applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories,
consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gallo is
committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates
with disabilities in our recruiting process.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability,
please let us know at 209.###.####.
Nearest Major Market: Santa Rosa
Nearest Secondary Market: Petaluma Associated topics:
administrative assistant, assist, assistance, executive assistance,
executive development, intern, internship, operational assistant,
stock associate, support specialist
Keywords: E.&J. Gallo, Santa Rosa , Part-Time Seasonal Hospitality Assistant, Other , Guerneville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!