Pro Shop Attendant
Company: The Sea Ranch Lodge
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionThe primary function of the Pro Shop Attendant is
providing first-contact customer interaction including booking tee
times, checking in golfers, selling merchandise, and cleaning &
stocking the Pro Shop. The Pro Shop Attendant will also be assigned
specific, often varying tasks on a day-to-day basis by the Pro Shop
Manager. Perform opening and closing duties based on shift. It is
critical that any Pro Shop Attendant be able to adapt to meet
changing demands and requirements while in the workplace. Job
Requirements & Preferred Skills/Experience:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both in
person and on the phone.
- Ability to perform critical job tasks and limit mistakes under
- Ability and willingness to always present a professional
appearance and demeanor.
- Familiarity with basic computer functions (e.g. operating
internet browsers, searching for webpages, and G1 operating
- Flexible availability, particularly on weekends (both AM & PM)
- Basic golf industry familiarity (general trends in apparel,
equipment, golf balls, course knowledge, etc.)
- At least 1 year of customer service experience.
- Above-average golf playing ability (average 18-hole score below
Keywords: The Sea Ranch Lodge, Santa Rosa , Pro Shop Attendant, Other , Jenner, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!