Company: Santa Rosa United Soccer Club
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The following reflects management?s definition of essential
functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be
assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and
responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable
accommodation or other reasons. To perform this job successfully,
an individual must have regular and reliable attendance and be able
to perform each essential function from the list below
satisfactorily, with or without accommodation.Role
- Coaching 2-3 practices per week minimum which may vary
depending on time of season?
- Coaching games on the weekend across a range of locations
locally and nationally?
- Creates a player centered environment where each player can
maximize their potential?
- Coaches with a growth mindset constantly self evaluating and
- Implements the clubs game model?
- Works collaboratively with the entire staff to avoid or resolve
- Leading the volunteers and larger parent group to ensure the
best possible environment is available for the player
- Proactively communicate with parent group using all forms of
communication (Verbal, Written, in person and remote)
- Attend and contribute to meetings with your Coordinator &
- Attend and contribute to all coach meetings hosted by the
- Provide player evaluations both informal at training and formal
at the direction of the DOS?
- Work collaboratively with the DOS as required when issues of
- Work collaboratively with the DSO & Registrar on administrative
- Attend and contribute to club promotional events and volunteer
days?Time Demand and ExpectationsField: 4-24 hours depending on
time of year, weekend event and level of team?Administrative: 4-6
hours weekly on administrative duties.Range of Hours: 8 Hours per
week for U8 Academy teams, 10 Hours Academy 7v7 and 9v9 Teams, 12
Hours per week for Older Academy 11v11
Teams?Qualifications:Qualities: Professional, reliable, technically
proficient, organizational inclined, passionate about the game,
good interpersonal skills and demeanor. Possesses a growth mindset
with a willingness to learn on their own seeking out formal and
informal education?Academy Coach:
- License: Grassroots license or higher
- Degree: N/A
- Experience: Minimum 4 years playing experience?NPL Coach:
- License: USSF D license or higher?
- Degree: N/A
- Experience: Minimum 3 years coaching experience?ECNL Coach:
- License: USSF C license or higher?
- Degree: N/A
- Experience: Minimum 4 years coaching experience?Salary:Base
Starting: Hourly commensurate of experienceRaises: Based on
experience gained and additional licensingBonuses: At discretion of
board of directors and DSO
Keywords: Santa Rosa United Soccer Club, Santa Rosa , Soccer Coach, Other , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!