Machine Operator I
Company: Filtration Group
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Filtration Group is on a mission to make the world safer, healthier
and more productive. With a passionate workforce, global footprint
and world class engineering and manufacturing capabilities, we are
driving innovation and developing solutions across a broad spectrum
of applications in the fast-growing and rapidly-evolving global
filtration industry. We are committed to maintaining an
entrepreneurial culture built on a foundation of trust and in which
our leaders exhibit a strong bias for action.
The Company began in 2009 and has rapidly grown organically and
through a thoughtful acquisition strategy to be a global leader in
the highly attractive filtration industry. Filtration Group has the
broadest portfolio of solutions in the industry and has had a
particular focus on building a leading platform of solutions
focused on the Life Sciences and Indoor Air Quality end markets
which are rapidly growing in the current market environment.
Filtration Group operates across a wide variety of attractive end
markets and produces mission critical products with high
replacement rates. Over 80 percent of the Company's revenue comes
from replacement / consumable products, many of which are specified
into customer's products or processes.
With revenues of $1.4 billion, Filtration Group is consistently
recognized as the fastest growing and one of the largest filtration
businesses in the world and has a global footprint of 141
facilities in 28 countries. Filtration Group has over 6,000
employees who are united in their Mission to make the world safer,
healthier and more productive.
Filtration Group is an affiliate of Madison Industries, one of the
largest and most successful privately held companies in the world.
Madison builds entrepreneurially driven, branded market leaders
that are committed to making the world safer, healthier and more
productive by creating innovative solutions that deliver
outstanding customer value. The team at Madison is committed to
building something truly remarkable that long outlasts them while
coaching others to reach their highest potential. Madison's
footprint spans across Europe, Asia and the Americas operating over
216 facilities in 45 countries, with over 12,000 engaged employees.
Having successfully built market leaders in filtration, medical,
safety, instruments, heat transfer, and indoor air quality, Madison
generates revenue of $5 billion, with an enterprise value worth
well over $7 billion.
Operate one or more pieces of machinery in a given department.
Perform operations efficiently and safely with minimal supervision.
Monitor production to assure quality standards are met. Able to
train new operators.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to
* Start and stop machine at specified intervals. Operate machine(s)
per specifications at standard efficiency.
* Perform set-up duties and make minor equipment adjustments as
agreed upon with Maintenance.
* Immediately stops malfunctioning equipment and notifies
supervisor or mechanic that repairs or adjustments are
* Report to supervisor any situation where the operation deviates
from acceptable quality, production or safety standards.
* Monitor raw material usage and report excessive loss to the
* Document daily production, as required.
* May train new operators.
* Maintain a clean and orderly work area and keep equipment cleaned
at all times.
* Perform all duties safely and wear personal protective equipment,
such as: gloves, apron, glasses, back support, etc.
* Observe all safety rules and immediately report all hazards to
the department supervisor.
* Be punctual and at work daily.
* Follow all company rules and regulations, per the Employee
Handbook or department policy.
* Perform other duties as required.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Knowledge of company products and procedures.
* Customer focused with a strong attention to detail.
* Able to work overtime on short notice.
* Able to reach, bend, lift (up to 50 lbs.), twist, squat, push and
* Good manual dexterity and eye-hand coordination.
* Manufacturing or machine operator experience preferred.
* Ability to read and write in English highly desired.
Keywords: Filtration Group, Santa Rosa , Machine Operator I, Other , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!