Company: Multi-Color Corporation
Location: Glen Ellen
Posted on: October 9, 2021
is one of the largest and most awarded label companies in the
world, servicing segments such as Home & Personal Care, Food &
Beverage, Wine & Spirits and Consumer
Durables. A true global leader, our state-of-the-art facilities
operate in over 26 countries.
Our 10,000+ employees are
guided by our core values: Integrity, Passion,
Creativity, Perseverance and
Achievement. These values constantly
guide our interactions and decision making at
Summary of Role
The Maintenance Technician position
ensures the reliable operation of all the manufacturing equipment
and the supporting facility infrastructure
- Maintain, Repair and Troubleshoot machines, mechanical
equipment and the facilities which have Mechanical, Electrical,
Pneumatic, Hydraulic, and PL Control systems.
- Fabricate, disassemble and assemble equipment.
- Complete minor/major preventative maintenance on company
- Ability to understand equipment, read electrical drawings,
schematics, manuals and wiring diagrams and apply information to
determine appropriate repair.
- Troubleshoot servo driven and PLC based equipment.
- Troubleshoot bearings, belts, sprockets, gears, chains, cams,
pistons, servo motors and be able to replace and install with
- General Fabrication skills
- Lead and Support Equipment improvement activities.
- Investigate and resolve both day-to-day and long term
manufacturing issues related to the equipment.
- Recommend and implement layout improvements for better material
- Support safety related improvements related to
- Detailed oriented and maintain a clean work area.
- Keep detailed and orderly records and documentation of
maintenance performed through a computer based management system
- Perform general building cleaning and upkeep.
- Participate and help sustain Continuous Improvement (CI)
efforts (5S, etc.)
- Understand and utilize precision measurement tools with good
Required Experience, Desired
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must be able to work 7:00 am - 3:30 pm during training that
should last around 6 months. After that must be able to work any
shift that will include nights and weekends.
- Minimum 5 years in similar industrial maintenance role
- Experience with mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, basic
electrical controls (Various voltages of DC, Single phase and 3
phase power) troubleshooting and repairs
- Communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in
- Demonstrate essential computer skills
- Work cooperatively in a team environment
- Ability to lift 40-50lbs
- General ability and knowledge of Manufacturing Safety, Basic
electrical, mechanical, HVAC, plumbing, metal machining, electrical
control devices, carpentry and mathematics preferred.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in either a team or
- Problem solving experience
- High speed manufacturing experience
- Continuous Improvement experience in Manufacturing
PHYSICAL AND/OR MENTAL
While preforming the duties of this job the employee is
frequently required to:
- Wear hearing, foot, eye and/or other personal protective
equipment while in a manufacturing setting
- Stand, walk, sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and climb or
- Use hands to finger, handle, feel, and/or clasp; reach with
hands and arms; occasionally work in close quarters
- Vertically lift or horizontally transfer objects up to 50
- Vision abilities include – close, distance, and peripheral
vision, depth perception, ability to distinguish color variations,
and ability to adjust focus
- Medium to loud noise environment
- Work flexible/varying schedules and hours as needed
- Work overtime as required by workload and customer mandated
The physical and/or mental demands
described above are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential job functions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions
Keywords: Multi-Color Corporation, Santa Rosa , Maintenance Tech, Other , Glen Ellen, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!