Company: Moss Adams LLP
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Why Moss Adams? Moss Adams brings more West to business. At Moss
Adams, we're excited by the greatness of possibility and the
extraordinary potential for companies and individuals to prosper.
We provide the world's most innovative companies with specialized
accounting, consulting, and wealth management services to help them
embrace emerging opportunity.
Introduction to the team
Tax Services' teams deliver quality tax solutions to public and
privately owned middle-market companies, not-for-profit
organizations and high net worth individuals.
Individuals who thrive at Moss Adams exhibit the following
success skills - Collaboration, Critical Thinking, Emotional
Intelligence, Executive Presence, Growth Mindset, Intellectual
Curiosity, and Results Focus.
- Participate in client engagements by providing corporate,
partnership and individual tax services; devise, plan and execute
tax strategies and research potential tax issues.
- Prepare and/or review returns for corporate, partnership, or
individuals, including federal, foreign, state and local tax
return, estimated payments and extensions.
- Build relationships with existing clients, including
involvement in networking and business development activities
- Provide both leadership and supervision to Tax Staff
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field required;
Master of Tax preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience
- Previous experience in a public accounting firm preferred
- CPA preferred. If not a CPA, must meet educational requirements
to obtain CPA license upon hire in state of employment
- Proficient in corporate, partnership and individual
- Ability to travel to client locations which may include
occasional overnight stays
- Motivated to meet client deadlines and provide excellent client
- Experience managing multiple client engagements
- Creative problem solving and research skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
Here, you'll be challenged and rewarded for leadership,
technical excellence, and inspired perspectives. That's why we
offer opportunities to build your skills and explore your career in
a supportive environment. At Moss Adams, where you take your career
is up to you.
Moss Adams is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Moss Adams LLP, Santa Rosa , Tax Senior, Other , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!