Regional Instructional Specialists: Northern California
Company: Catapult Learning
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Assessment, Curriculum, & Instruction Team (ACI)
Regional Instructional Specialist
Regional Instructional Specialist:
The Senior Regional Instructional Specialist (RIS) is
responsible for four primary roles as a member of the SESI ACI
Team* (Assessment, Curriculum, & Instruction). The goal of the SESI
ACI Team is to create MODEL programs company-wide based on
evidence-based research for assessment, curriculum, and
instruction. The Regional Instructional Specialist reports directly
to the Senior Vice-President Academics. Regional Vice-Presidents
and Regional Directors work in coordination with the RIS to
determine ACI priorities for individual schools.
In addition to acting in this capacity, the Regional
Instructional Specialist will conduct regular on-site school visits
to provide guidance on a variety of resources and ensure quality
control and implementation. Monitoring implementation of the ACI
Compliance Tool; ABLE Lesson/Unit Plan; 4-Step Student Plans; Top
15/Top 10 Classroom Essentials/Quality Standards; Daily Plans;
Quarterly Performance Standards; Monthly IEP Progress Tracking;
Individual School Plans (ISPs) and Action Plans are examples of
metrics utilized to ensure uniform quality programs across all
- Develop and implement professional development accord to
region, school, and individual needs.
- Attend all meetings for Regional Instructional
- Assist schools in analyzing all assessment data and collaborate
with school teams to make instructional decisions based on
- Collaborate with school teams to analyze and improve
Educational Quality Indicators (EQI) outcomes.
- Collaborate with Senior Vice-President Academics, Director of
Educational Technology, and Director of Quality Assurance, as
needed, to make data-based decisions and select appropriate
- Utilize Educational Quality Index (EQI) data to identify ACI
priorities for each school.
- Complete weekly log of school contacts and submit to SVP
Academics by COB each Friday.
- Conduct ACI "Boot Camps" regionally and participate in
centralized ACI training as new initiatives (e.g. High Leverage
Practices) are introduced to all schools.
- Participate in monthly RIS Team calls.
- Develop Measurement by Objectives (MBOs) each year based on ACI
outcome measures; review quarterly.
Applicants for the position of Regional Instructional Specialist
for Northern California will be considered on an individual basis.
Preference will be given to candidates with the following:
- Experience implementing the Assessment, Curriculum, and
Instruction (ACI) Model & Process in a SESI program as a certified
special education teacher or with a provisional/conditional
certification working towards full special education
- Experience implementing a variety of specialized instructional
strategies contained on the Tiers of Intervention.
- Experience conducting assessments and applying to 4-Step
- Experience using all remote teaching resources (Google
Classrooms, web-based products, etc.).
- Experience developing and delivering professional
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Demonstrates leadership skills as well as a willingness to
learn from others.
- Demonstrates Full Bloom Core 4 Values.
- SEI ACI Team: SVP Academics, Director of Quality Assurance,
Director of Educational Technology, Regional Instructional
Keywords: Catapult Learning, Santa Rosa , Regional Instructional Specialists: Northern California, Other , Sebastopol, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!