Company: Mary's Pizza Shack
Posted on: June 12, 2021
REPORTS TO: Kitchen Manager CLASSIFICATION: Non Exempt
POSITION SUMMARY Mary's Pizza Shack prides itself on running a
smooth and efficient business. The backroom person is essential in
maintaining this ability, and providing the best customer service
possible. In order to do the job to your best ability, and make it
a little easier, be aware of what's going on around you, and work
quickly. Remember to work as a team, be personable, keep smiling,
enjoy, and have fun.
- Ability to maintain Mary's sanitation standards
- Ability to complete closing procedures one hour after closing.
- Must be a fast paced, proficient individual
- Ability to maintain Mary's Scorecard Standards
- Ability to follow all Mary's safety standards.
- Adhere to all Mary's Dress Code Standards
- Demonstrate Mary's Upbeat Personality Philosophy
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES The following reflects management's
definition of essential functions for this job but does not
restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or
reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to
reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Follow dishwashing procedures
- Follow food prep guidelines outlined on Production Sheet
- Follow all safety and health guidelines; wear plastic gloves
when picking up bus tubs with dirty dishes and when picking up
dirty pots and pans.
- Follow all clean up and pre shift procedures related to your
Keywords: Mary's Pizza Shack, Santa Rosa , Backroom Windsor, Other , Windsor, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!