Donor Customer Support Rep
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: June 11, 2021
Under direct supervision, this position is responsible for customer
service to donors for the purpose of increasing donor frequency and
maintaining donor retention.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs all assigned duties in compliance with internal SOPs
and external regulations. Brings compliance issues to the attention
- Assures quality customer service to all customers.
- Retains current donors by rebooking donation appointments.
- Explains and/or enrolls donors in frequent donor programs.
- Assists Donor Services staff with donor flow, monitors wait
times, and communicates with donors and/or staff regarding wait
- Educates donors on pertinent issues (e.g. the donation process,
blood needs, blood components, etc.)
- Converts donors to automated and other new collection
technologies to optimize the donation opportunity.
- Assists donors, blood center staff and coordinators in
resolving customer service issues.
- Administers customer service and marketing surveys to
- Collects data and prepares reports, as assigned and performs
other clerical duties, as needed.
- Presents promotional gift items and recognition; monitors and
replenishes promotion inventory, as required.
- Performs all other duties, at the discretion of management, as
High school graduate or GED required.
One year experience in related field required.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Strong customer service skills and ability to analyze
customer-related situations and take appropriate action.
- Effective communication skills, both verbally and in
- Able to maintain confidentiality.
- Good working knowledge of PC software preferred.
EEO including disability and veterans
Keywords: Vitalant, Santa Rosa , Donor Customer Support Rep, Other , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!