Physical Therapist - Hand Therapy
Company: Select Medical Corporation
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Do you want to work in sunny California?
Calling all PTs, OTs, Hand Therapists, CHTs, and anyone wanting
to pursue a career in Hand Therapy!
$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS
Amazing opportunity to join a growing market and receive 1:1
mentoring for new managers on clinic operations and marketing!
Do you have a goal of being a Certified Hand Therapist, but need
the mentoring to attain that goal? Are you a PT or OT who has hand
experience, but are missing that one-on-one mentoring to reach the
next level of your skill set? Are you a seasoned CHT who is looking
to mentor budding Hand Therapists? Are you a CHT looking to expand
your leadership skills, grow in your career, and coordinate the
skill development of our large group of CA Hand Therapists?
Select Physical Therapy is seeking a full time therapist for our
outpatient orthopedic clinic in Santa Rosa, California. You do NOT
have to be a Certified Hand Therapist to be considered. We are able
to consider Level II Hand Therapy Fieldwork Occupational Therapy
graduates, or other OTs/PTs with some hand experience looking to
specialize. Select Physical Therapy is a part of Select Medical's
outpatient division, and is the leading employer for hand therapy
throughout the country with over 300 CHTs and 600 hand therapists
in 32 states.
You will work closely with a large group of CHTs, working
together in the region for support, education, and schedule
coverage. You will have incredible opportunities for career
development, mentoring other Hand Therapists, and leadership.
Our clinics are fully equipped to provide care to patients
ranging from post-surgical cases, to non-operative conditions, to
work conditioning. You will have the opportunity to work closely
with excellent hand surgeons. If you are looking for a stable
company with an ACTIVE, GROWING and THRIVING national Hand Therapy
program, let's talk!
Select Physical Therapy offers:
- Unmatched Continuing Education Program
- Full-time status at 32 hours
- Internal CHT Mentorship Program
- Health, dental and vision insurance, short and long term
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off , Sick Time, and Holidays
- Markets Managed Locally
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Discounts and perks on good and services
- And much more!
Additional Hand Therapy Opportunities Include:
- Reimbursement of CHT exam fees and Re-certification exam fees
- FREE and UNLIMITED CEU accredited courses!
- Internal education department offers: National UE symposium, UE
COMT Certification Course, National journal club, National CHT
study group, National hand therapy mentorship program, free local
CEU's, webinar training programs, National bulletin boards and
blogs, and free journal access.
- Opportunities to observe in physician clinics and work in
contracted positions in physician's clinics
- Opportunities for research activities and publications
- Opportunities to deliver unique programs to industrial workers:
on-site visits, on-site therapy, work conditioning, FCE, ergonomic
assessments and pre-employment testing.
- Work alongside our staff that includes national speakers and
educators, researchers, therapists published in textbooks and peer
reviewed journals, and active leaders in national
Select Physical Therapy is a part of Select Medical
Corporation's Outpatient Division is a nationally prominent,
locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with
approximately 1800 locations in 38 states, including the District
of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select
Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler
Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra,
SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly
respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative
services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We
develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each
patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network
allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors
and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a
cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and
athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges,
universities and high schools. #ACN
- Responsible for the evaluation, plan of care, treatment,
re-evaluation, discharge, and appropriate communications of high
quality hand therapy services to patients and customers.
- Develop treatment plans, supervise assistants and aides,
contribute to case management, and provide quality patient
- Maintain positive level of interaction with facilities and
clients. Enhance and expand client relations with facilities and
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school for Occupational
- Must hold specialty certification or licensure in Hand
- National registration and state licensure or registration
- Minimum of two years experience in application of custom
splinting pre and post-op orthopedic required.
- Minimum two years in adult rehabilitation; hand and splinting
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification.
- Valid state driver's license.
Keywords: Select Medical Corporation, Santa Rosa , Physical Therapist - Hand Therapy, Other , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!