Employee Engagement Manager
Company: Redwood Credit Union
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: June 9, 2021
The Employee Engagement Manager reports to SVP of People and is
responsible for overseeing, developing, and facilitating events and
communications plans that support the employee engagement strategy.
This position is expected to be the "eyes and ears" for the People
Services team acting as an internal driver to facilitate and
influence change programs and people initiatives that empower,
instill a sense of appreciation, and remove barriers so our
employees can perform meaningful and interesting work that furthers
the organization's Mission.
The Job (the big stuff):
- Plan, implement, and oversee internal events and programs such
as employee celebrations, employee engagement surveys, awards,
employer of choice, public relations, and team building
- Through internal partnerships and programs, help implement
training, education, development, performance management, and
employee engagement programs and systems that support a culture of
high-performance and that enhance the employee experience.
- Champion programs and initiatives that promote and reinforce
RCU's unique culture and values.
- Serve as a strategic communications partner by providing
counsel to managers in the development of appropriate messaging and
engagement opportunities to employees.
- Create meaningful metrics to measure success of employee
- Ongoing analysis of key data leading to an enhanced employee
- Manage and report on budget status, proposals, and timelines,
on projects intended to increase employee engagement and enhance
the employee culture.
What's Needed in the Role:
- 5-7 years of progressively responsible experience in HR or
Business Management related position.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred - in HR, Organizational
Development, Communications, Public Relations, or any combination
of education and experience which would provide an equivalent
- Excellent critical-thinking skills, and ability to position
messaging, with appropriate methods to engage a variety of
- Strong project management skills and experience, including
managing multiple campaigns and projects.
- Must be comfortable in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
and able to manage multiple priorities while delivering on the
- Must be self-motivated and outcome oriented.
- Highest levels of employee engagement enhancement.
Keywords: Redwood Credit Union, Santa Rosa , Employee Engagement Manager, Other , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!