Company: Johnson Controls, Inc.
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: June 9, 2021
What you will do
Inspectors are responsible for conducting routine inspections,
testing, and preventative maintenance on Sprinkler or Suppression
life safety product lines as well as similar competitive
manufacturers' product lines. You will work with low voltage wiring
and associated devices for the operation of low voltage
How you will do it
You will be expected to follow and maintain a highly structured
inspection schedule as well as input, retrieve, and archive
inspection documents via laptop computer or other electronic
devices. As a member of this team, you will provide technical
training to less senior inspectors and trainees.
- Responsible for meeting customer expectations while performing
- Responsible for creating state and local inspection
- Identify and document deficiencies found during an
- Follow and maintain an inspection schedule
- Complete assigned inspections on time
- Perform other duties as directed
What we look for
- Experience in low voltage electrical systems, fire sprinkler
systems, or in an equivalent industry.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Possess a valid driver's license and driving record that meets
- Experience with hand tools and multi-meter usage.
- Basic computer experience and skills.
- Capable of performing physical labor to include carrying and
moving equipment and tools up to 50-70 lbs.
- Able to work in unusual and sometimes difficult position such
as climbing ladders, scaffolding and high lift equipment up to 40
feet, working within ducts, crawl spaces, and above ceilings.
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends to meet
- Willing to travel out of town including overnight lodging.
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service.
- Ability to work well with others. Self-starter that can work
with little to no supervision.
- Ability to adhere to, implement, and follow safety guidelines
and procedures at all times.
- Strong organizational skills, positive attitude, and an ability
to learn quickly.
- Able to pass a pre-employment background and drug test.
- Successful completion of the Inspector Entre Course (Electrical
- Experience in reading and interpreting blueprints, diagrams,
submittals, specifications, programs Schematics and
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment
opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected
veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified
individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected
by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you
are an individual with a disability and you require an
accommodation during the application process, please visit
Keywords: Johnson Controls, Inc., Santa Rosa , Sprinkler Inspector, Other , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!