Tasting Room & Member Services Rep - J Winery ($1,000 hiring bonus!)
Company: E. & J. Gallo Winery
Posted on: June 8, 2021
With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits
brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply
Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
$1,000 hiring bonus!
The Tasting Room/Member Services Representative works under
general supervision, this role supports both the Tasting Room and
Member Services teams at J Winery, ensuring a cohesive
representation of the Brand image and a rich consumer experience.
This individual flexes between the two teams to foster
collaboration across both channels as well as drive Wine Club
Requisitions and Tasting Room sales
What You Will Do:
- Functions as an informed resource for Tasting Room guests and
Wine Club members regarding winemaking, wine growing, wine vintages
and availability of products.
- Provides insights and observations across Tasting Room and Wine
Club channels to drive Tasting Room revenue and Wine Club
acquisition and member retention.
- Builds effective relationships with Wine Club members both
virtually and in the Tasting Room to maintain brand connection and
- Provides Tasting Room guests with a robust tasting experience,
educating visitors on unique wine brand elements as well as merits
of wine club.
- Supports Member Services team with targeted phone campaigns for
exclusive club events and wine offers. Measure results of efforts
against revenue targets.
- Assists with Member Services customer satisfaction surveys and
apply survey results to improve consumer experiences.
- Assists with the development of effective Wine Club member
communications including advertising newsletters, acquisition
brochures, point of sale materials, promotions pieces, special
offers and customer service scripts.
- Serves as a member of the Tasting Room operations team in a
manner that achieves the established financial goals and ensures a
rich consumer experience.
- Provides Tasting Room operations support including operating
the cash register, opening and tasting wines for daily pouring,
restocking wines, opening/closing duties, tracking daily visitors,
maintaining current product and sales knowledge and providing
excellent customer service.
- Represents the company and Brand professionally, graciously and
What You Will Need:
- High School diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate
plus 5 years of tasting room, customer service, sales, wine
marketing or hospitality experience reflecting increasing levels of
responsibility; OR Bachelor's degree plus 1 year of tasting room,
customer service, sales, wine marketing or hospitality experience
reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Required to work weekends and a flexible schedule as
What Will Set You Apart:
- Bachelor's degree plus 2 years of tasting room, wine sales,
wine marketing, or hospitality experience reflecting increasing
levels of responsibility.
- Knowledge of the different wine varietals.
- Wine Industry experience.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this
position now or in the future.
To view a full job description, please click
Keywords: E. & J. Gallo Winery, Santa Rosa , Tasting Room & Member Services Rep - J Winery ($1,000 hiring bonus!), Other , Healdsburg, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!