At Keysight, the world's premier test and measurement company,
we help our customers address the toughest challenges with
precision and confidence. With our 80+ years of innovation and
accumulation in electronic measurement, we offer the best
measurement solutions in many industries with most advanced
hardware, software and services. Our employees leverage their
expertise, passion and innovation to revolutionize electronic
measurement, create customer values and make a more connected and
Services is an indispensable part of Keysight's total solutions.
We are recognized by our customers with our stringent quality
system, deep metrology expertise and global delivery consistence.
We are looking for a highly experienced metrologist for our
Keysight Global Services Organization (KGSO) who has the ambition
to investigate and contribute to technological breakthroughs in
metrology for our customers worldwide.
The team you will join consists of metrology talents from
different continents who together own expertise of more than 200
years. We have close collaboration with many different teams and
functions across Keysight as well as external customers and
industrial experts all over the world. Joining us, you will not
only sharpen your knowledge and experiences with all types of
instruments, measurements, metrology standards and accreditation,
but also gain a vision how they are going to be delivered
We look forward to strengthening Keysight's leadership position
in the metrology community with you.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and validate calibration procedures and measurement
uncertainties for different kinds of electrical and electronic
instruments and devices.
- Authorize and maintain metrological standards, policies and
- Assist Keysight global laboratories with standard compliance;
determine root causes of audit findings and provide legitimate
- Support Keysight global laboratories to expand and upgrade
calibration and measurement capabilities (CMCs).
- Act as a metrology leader for varies KGSO and Keysight
- Push forward metrology consistence worldwide.
Qualified candidate can be working from any global location with
a major KGSO team or a KGSO calibration service lab. Preferred
locations include Santa Rosa, CA, USA; Boeblingen, Germany;
Beijing, China; Winnersh, UK; etc.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Electrical Engineering or
- More than 10 years of hands-on experience in electronic
instrument calibration method development, metrology and
- Broad and in-depth knowledge of electronic measurement in
multiple fields of DC, LF, RF, microwave, millimeter wave,
- Proficient at estimating and improving measurement uncertainty
in accordance with the GUM method in both analytical derivation and
numerical simulation means.
- Demonstrated leadership in team coaching, resource planning,
project execution, cross-team collaboration, etc.
- An independent learner and interdependent team player;
self-driven and result oriented.
- Able to multi-task and determine priorities; flexible to work
in an international team.
- Fluent verbal and written communication in English.
- Being familiar with metrology standards (such as ISO 17025,
ILAC G8 and Z540.3) and calibration laboratory accreditation and
- Ability in technical writing and presentation.
- Familiarity with Matlab, C#, VBA etc.
Keysight is an equal opportunity employer.
Careers Privacy Statement
- Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.*
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status,
disability or any other protected categories under all applicable
Candidates can be considered to work from the following
Americas : United States : California : Santa Rosa
Job ID : 39519
Nearest Major Market: Santa Rosa
Nearest Secondary Market: Petaluma
Job Segment: Quality Engineer, Electrical, R&D Engineer,
Testing, Compliance, Engineering, Technology, Legal