Company: Exchange Bank
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Credit Risk Analysis: 70%
- Complete comprehensive financial and risk analysis and
documentation including the review of tax returns, financial
- statements, credit reports, and other relevant
- Monitor the loan covenant compliance process for assigned loans
to ensure compliance with financial covenants and reporting
requirements including sending compliance letters, and adjusting
- Analyze business financial statements and tax returns for
appropriate spreading using the Bank's loan origination
- Analyze personal financial statements and tax returns
(including K-1's) for appropriate spreading and/ or cash flow
analysis into loan origination software program.
- Complete borrowing base/collateral analysis.
- Ensure compliance with borrowing base certificates and notify
management of delayed receipt or over advance situations.
- Identify and report relevant trends that may impact
collectability and identify loan segments that represent potential
problem for loan portfolio.
- Ensure timely renewal, and amendments and extension letters
preparation for Letters of Credit.
- Analyze and underwrite new loan request on application only
form, as requested.
- Analyze and underwrite simplified renewing lines of credits or
loans on short form, as requested.
- Assist as back up administrator for loan origination software
updates and training.
- Prepare simplified Credit Presentations (credit memos and CITs)
for review by loan officer.
- Assist with Credit Support Specialist duties as needed.
- Maintain department's compliance and reporting reports on a
- Assist in providing written reports to management on violations
of loan covenants and conditions for assigned portfolio.
- Monitor and prepare monthly and semi-annual Compliance Report
on loan portfolio performance, including non-compliance with
- Complete quarterly BSA report.
- Prepare annual submission of financial data to RMA.
Non-Essential Functions: 10%
- Perform special projects and research as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Core Job Specific Competencies:
- Analytical Thinking: Divides an object or issue into its
component parts in order to understand how they interrelate;
recognizes cause and effect relationships; considers several
explanations/plans and makes logical conclusions.
- Continuous Learning: Takes responsibility for own learning and
development by acquiring and refining of technical and professional
skills needed in job related areas; proactively seeks performance
feedback and identifies approaches to improve own performance.
- Influence: Gains cooperation, support, commitment, and action
for ideas, proposals, projects, and solutions; mobilizes people to
take action using creative approaches to motivate and empower
- Prioritization/Time Management: Assesses multiple tasks or
issues which are competing for a limited amount of time or
resources and determines the order in which each will be addressed;
sets priorities, goals, and timetables to achieve maximum
productivity; tracks both completed and incomplete activities.
- Verbal Communication: Expresses ideas effectively in individual
and group situations adjusting style and methods to meet the
specific needs of the audience; attentively listens to others to
gather data and paraphrase meaning to verify understanding.
- Business Acumen: Demonstrates thorough understanding of a wide
range of elements of the Bank's business and the customers,
industries, and partners with which the Bank is involved; has
knowledge of competitor offerings, and understands the Bank's
related products and services, as well as existing gaps.
- Problem Solving: Develops actionable recommendations based on
an understanding of trade-offs; commits to action after identifying
alternative methods that are based on logical assumptions and
information; takes into consideration resources, constraints,
organizational values, and changing environments.
- Written Communication: Uses correct English grammar,
punctuation, and spelling; communicates information (for example
facts, ideas, or messages) in a succinct and organized manner;
produces written information, which may include technical material
that is appropriate for the intended audience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Expert knowledge of spreading business and personal financial
- Experienced with monitoring and calculating financial covenants
- Ability to review and interpret Business Loan Agreements
- Experienced with monitoring and calculating Borrowing Bases for
Asset Based Loans
- Experience using Financial Analyzer (Credit Quest) is highly
- Knowledge and experience working with Stand By Letter of Credit
- Knowledge of financial statement analysis and accounting
- Knowledge of small business lending and leasing practices,
procedures, regulations and loan documentation requirements.
- Skills operating loan documentation and financial management
- Skills operating a personal computer including word processing,
spreadsheet and presentation software.
- Ability to attend early morning and evening meetings.
- Through knowledge of financial statement analysis, business
finance and loan economics.
- Knowledge of commercial loan documentation procedures and
- Knowledge of Credit Quest preferred.
- Ability to stand, bend, stoop, sit, walk, twist and turn.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds occasionally.
- Ability to use a computer keyboard and calculator.
- Work environment is indoors, majority of the time is spent
sitting at a desk.A combination of education and experience
equivalent to a bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or closely
related field; and knowledge typically gained through a minimum of
five years experience in commercial lending or compliance.
Education and Experience:
A combination of education and experience equivalent to a
bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or closely related field;
and knowledge typically gained through a minimum of five years
experience in commercial lending or compliance.
Keywords: Exchange Bank, Santa Rosa , Credit Analyst, Other , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!