Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: June 7, 2021
We are looking for individuals who are eager to develop and
apply their skills in ways that make a positive impact to
communities. Here, you'll be proud to be a part of a company known
for putting safety and people first, combined with uncompromising
Billion-dollar national leader (working in Santa Rosa area over
50 years) in the commercial and residential construction industry
is seeking an individual to estimate and sell
residential/commercial accounts for the insulation trade. Primary
responsibilities include finding and winning work on new accounts,
building trusted customer relationships, creating estimates for new
work, and ensuring that pricing is accurate and within company
Annual earning potential is $150,000 and beyond. Ideal candidate
will have experience in commercial/residential sales in the
construction industry and will be someone who is motivated and
aggressive in finding new accounts and building trusted
Products/Services include: Insulation, Air Barrier, Curtain Wall
Insulation, Firestopping, Fireproofing, Rain Screening and
Compensation: Base + Commission + Benefit Package
Here is glimpse of what you will do:
- Identify prospective customers and proactively work leads.
- Provide product expertise to current and potential
- Meet division expectations for number of proposals and closing
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations and competitors'
products, prices and sales.
- Conduct sales calls, provide proposals, generate new business
leads and manage accounts.
- Participate in bidding, pre-construction services, budgeting
and project planning for projects.
- Recognize on-site activities impeding progress or jeopardizing
- Review estimates to ensure accuracy for equipment costs, travel
costs, and product pricing.
- Assist and approve agreements & contracts involved in the sales
- Assist production, field installers in managing project
- Prepare, quotes and negotiate change orders with client.
- Assist in closing projects and managing the customer experience
from sale to completion.
- Analyze competitors and review with management
Here is some of what you will need (Required):
- 3-5 years of Construction Estimating/Sales.
- Prefer experience in Trades - Framing & Sheathing, Insulation,
Firestopping, Fireproofing, Waterproofing, AVB, Waterproofing,
Expansion Joints, Sealants, etc.
- Proficient use On-Screen Takeoff Software & Quick Bid
- Ability to maintain open communication with staff involved with
Project/Production Management, Superintendents and Installed
- Clear Pre hire: Background and drug screen.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
What we offer:
- Base + Commissions
- Paid Holiday and Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401K Matching
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Employee Purchase and Assistance Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
TopBuild Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. EOE Protected
Veterans/Disability. TopBuild Corp. (NYSE: BLD) is the leading
installer and distributor of insulation and building material
services nationwide. With over 220+ TruTeam and 75+ Service
Partners locations across the United States, there are a variety of
career opportunities awaiting you!
Keywords: TruTeam, Santa Rosa , Sales-Residential/Commercial Insulation, Other , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!