Seasonal Sugar Sampler
Company: Kendall Jackson
Posted on: June 7, 2021
JACKSON FAMILY WINES
JOB TITLE: Seasonal Sugar Sampler
REPORTS TO: Grower Relations Representative
Collects grape berry and cluster samples from various vineyards
for the purpose of measuring sugar (degrees brix) and delivers
those samples to wine laboratories for analysis.
This position is a seasonal position hired only during the
Vineyard Harvest Season (generally between mid-July through the end
of October or early November).
- Collecting grape samples from a large variety of
- Delivering samples to the local winery lab for analysis in a
- Recording and reporting results of lab analyses to Field
- Previous sampling a plus as well as map reading abilities and
local geographical knowledge.
- Able to lift and carry up to 40 pounds.
- Must have own vehicle and clean DMV record.
- Good communication skills.
- Organizational skills.
- This position requires the ability to reach with hands and
arms, sit, walk, climb, stoop and kneel, and be able to regularly
lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours and must be willing to
work the entire harvest season.
- Must be able to pass a physical, drug examination and show
proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
Keywords: Kendall Jackson, Santa Rosa , Seasonal Sugar Sampler, Other , Geyserville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!