Company: Moss Adams LLP
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Why Moss Adams? Moss Adams brings more West to business. At Moss
Adams, we're excited by the greatness of possibility and the
extraordinary potential for companies and individuals to prosper.
We provide the world's most innovative companies with specialized
accounting, consulting, and wealth management services to help them
embrace emerging opportunity.
Introduction to the team
Assurance Services' industry-focused teams deliver quality
audits and other services to public and privately owned
middle-market companies, not-for-profit organizations and
governmental agencies. Services include internal audit, employee
benefit plans, outsourced accounting, contract compliance and
Individuals who thrive at Moss Adams exhibit the following
success skills - Collaboration, Critical Thinking, Emotional
Intelligence, Executive Presence, Growth Mindset, Intellectual
Curiosity, and Results Focus.
- Oversee staff on pre-audit planning and field work for
engagements, reviewing client accounting and operating
- Perform internal control testing and planning to support an
audit opinion, including: preparing supporting work paper
documentation, conducting analytical reviews of account balances
and preparing financial statements
- Research technical issues that arise during the course of audit
- Create draft audit reports for management review
- Assist Managers and Partners in preparing risk assessment,
audit plan programs and internal audit reports.
- Build relationships with existing clients, including
involvement in networking and business development activities
- Provide both leadership and supervision to Audit Staff
- Bachelor's degree with a major in accounting or related field
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience
- Previous experience in a public accounting firm preferred
- CPA required. If not a CPA, must meet educational requirements
to obtain CPA license upon hire in state of employment
- Ability to travel to client locations which may include
occasional overnight stays
- Experience in managing multiple client engagements at the same
- Motivated to meet client deadlines and provide excellent client
- Strong analytical and report writing skills required
- Comprehensive understanding of data analysis techniques
- Creative problem solving and research skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
Here, you'll be challenged and rewarded for leadership,
technical excellence, and inspired perspectives. That's why we
offer opportunities to build your skills and explore your career in
a supportive environment. At Moss Adams, where you take your career
is up to you.
Moss Adams is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Moss Adams LLP, Santa Rosa , Assurance Senior, Other , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!