Short Term Rentals - Onboarding Specialist
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: June 6, 2021
We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners
and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams.
Today, we're the largest full-service vacation rental company in
the US thanks to the people who give us their best every day.
You'll fit right in here if you're curious, entrepreneurial, and
thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Operations at Vacasa
We live by a simple motto: happy team, happy owners, happy
guests. Our local people are what set Vacasa apart. We're
hospitality professionals dedicated to the communities we work
with. We're the behind-the-scenes problem-solvers who create
worry-free experiences for our owners and guests.
What we're looking for
Part of Vacasa strategy includes actively acquiring homes
through organic growth; as a result, we need to ensure the function
of onboarding is fully supported within the business. The
Onboarding Specialist is a clear communicator with organizational
and prioritization skills. They will be responsible for
coordinating, executing, and actively managing the onboarding
activities for a rotating list of properties, from contract signing
through the home going live on the Vacasa website. This is a
project management role overseeing several projects at one time,
and candidates should display the ability to multitask and adapt
What you'll do
- Oversee the entire onboarding process of a rotating portfolio
of homes, from submission of signed contract through going public
on the Vacasa website
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date notes for each step within the
- Be knowledgeable of and able to speak to Vacasa offerings with
- Tasks involved to bring a new home live on our booking sites
are numerous, and can range from cleaning a home, inspecting a
home, photography, permitting, writing a home description, and
- Being willing/able to perform light home maintenance (light
bulbs, fix door hinges, unclog a toilet, etc)
- Develop and utilize local staff and community relationships to
aid in the onboarding process
- This is not a 9-5 job, you will be called upon after normal
business hours and on weekends, and flexibility is key.
- Duties will include traveling to each new home to conduct all
tasks associated with bringing a home live.
- Additional duties as assigned
The skills you'll need
- Communication- specifically strong written communication skills
and ability to collaborate with multiple departments and
- Organization - manage multiple complex tasks and projects with
- Ability to properly assess problems and provide solutions
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and
holidays as needed to support the needs of the business
- A bit of a maintenance and inspectors mind - you will need to
be able to troubleshoot issues that come up in your homes and
either repair them (if minor) or make recommendations to your
- Tech-savvy - Including Google applications
What you'll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance-100% coverage option based on
- Employer Sponsored & Voluntary Supplemental Benefits based on
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match
on the first 6% you contribute
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts based on
- Paid vacation & sick days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment you'll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture
- Please visit our careers page to review our full benefits
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a
diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against
applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including
pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national
origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes
protected by applicable law.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe and productive work
environment. Possession, use, or being under the influence of
alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.
An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the
successful completion of a background check.
Keywords: Vacasa, Santa Rosa , Short Term Rentals - Onboarding Specialist, Other , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!