Relationship Banker I, II - Branch Banking
Company: Exchange Bank
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: June 6, 2021
This position is scheduled 37 hours per week, consisting of four
(8 hour) weekdays and five hours on Saturday. The weekday off is
subject to change based on the business needs of the Bank.
Do you excel at customer service?
Do you enjoy working with the public?
Do you enjoy working on a team with wonderful people who
genuinely care about each other?
If this sounds like you, Exchange Bank may be your next great
In this front line customer facing role you will build long term
customer relationships and educate customers on our full range of
products and services. You will handle both teller and new account
transactions and provide a superior customer experience during
every interaction. You are skilled at communicating with customers
in order to discover new bank products and services that can create
cross-selling and referral opportunities.
- Accurately and confidently process customer deposits,
withdrawals and loan payments, cash checks and other
- Process a variety of customer transactions and requests
including: stop payment requests, funds transfer requests, address
changes and account research.
- Educate customers on a full range of retail products and
services including deposit accounts, non-equity consumer loans,
credit cards, cash management, merchant services and safe deposit
- Facilitate ongoing relationship servicing with existing
customers to nurture loyalty and retention as well as acquire
- Recommend cross-sell opportunities by asking customers
- Identify and recommend non-equity consumer loan products
through interviewing customer and understanding their needs.
- Provide and accept loan applications, including creating and
forwarding packages to the Bank's Consumer Lending Department.
Who You Are
- Confident communicating with customers from a diverse range of
backgrounds and experiences
- Have a positive, upbeat and professional personality
- Have experience with cash handling, including a basic
understanding of banking principles.
- Able to work branch hours, including weekends, and some
- Have at least one year experience working in banking, retail or
a customer service role.
Who We Are
Established in 1890, Exchange Bank is one of the most unique
community banks in the United States because of our history,
ownership and legacy. Our employees enjoy a work environment that
values a work/family balance, encourages community involvement and
provides a competitive compensation and benefit package.
Our Mission - From generation to generation, we invest in
people, business and community to build a strong future.
Commitment - Respect - Integrity - Teamwork
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or
national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of
individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
EXCHANGE BANK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
Keywords: Exchange Bank, Santa Rosa , Relationship Banker I, II - Branch Banking, Other , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!