Digital Marketing Specialist
Company: Redwood Credit Union
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Redwood Credit Union is looking for an experienced Digital
Marketing Specialist who will work under moderate supervision, be
responsible for executing and deploying marketing campaigns,
emails, and landing pages that support The Redwood Group's
strategic initiatives. The role requires technical skills including
HTML and CSS. Working closely with the Marketing Manager and Senior
Digital Marketing Specialist, acts as key digital marketer to
establish KPI's and strategy that will ensure the growth of digital
marketing efforts and handles other marketing assignments for
Redwood Credit Union (RCU) and its subsidiaries.
The Job (the big stuff):
- Administering email marketing campaigns; testing and analyzing
workflow, lead generation, lead nurturing and lead scoring; and
identifies tactics for improvement using single send email and
marketing automation software.
- Supporting the creation of email marketing campaigns, including
the creation of high quality promotional email designs based on
knowledge of responsive design, layout principles, efficient coding
and aesthetic design concepts
- Testing emails and addressing design problems whether they be
HTML/CSS or graphics
- Supporting company website including new landing pages and
updating existing web material
- Establishing, tracking and reporting on standard campaign
metrics to optimize marketing campaign efforts.
- Acting as primary marketing liaison to the Remote Delivery
Department for marketing-related online efforts.
- Driving web, mobile, Online Banking (OLB), and other online
platform Marketing efforts and RCU's brand image within those
- Monitoring search engine rankings and provide reports to
department and other internal stakeholders. Also monitoring
keywords, terms and competitor activity, on social media sites,
industry message boards, and leading search engine sites.
Recommending goals for each channel.
- Acting as a primary project manager/coordinator for promotions
and projects. In this role, is responsible for developing and
communicating marketing program description plans and executing
What's Needed in the Role:
- Demonstrated knowledge, experience and skills in online
marketing and practices including website design and copy, mobile
marketing, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine
Optimization (SEO), outbound email techniques and practices
including HTML experience, responsive design and CSS.
- Experience with developing video content through
- Deep knowledge of Email Best Practices and CAN-SPAM compliancy
- Experience with Cost Per Click (CPC) and Cost Per Action (CPA)
- Experience with web analytics and campaign management tools
such as Google Analytics.
- Familiar with social media and has working knowledge of the
following sites including but not limited to Twitter, LinkedIn,
Facebook, Google Places, YouTube, Wikipedia, Content Management
Systems and blogs.
- Experience with SiteFinity CMS preferred.
- Experience in the interactive agency industry or experience
Why work for Redwood Credit Union?
- Local financial institution, providing unparalleled service
- Top 5 Healthiest Credit Union in the USA, rated by Glatt
- Voted Best Places to Work in the North Bay 15 years in a
- Voted Best Company to do Business With in Sonoma County 4 years
in a row
- Located in Santa Rosa: the heart of wine country! (1 hour north
of San Francisco)
- Competitive compensation and fantastic benefits package
- World-class employee engagement scores
Tell us why you think you are our new Digital Marketing
- A bachelor's degree in related field required
- 3-5 years of experience
- Certifications for online and mobile marketing preferred
- Bilingual/Spanish speaking abilities a plus.
Service ~ Trust ~ People ~ Cooperation
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Redwood Credit Union, Santa Rosa , Digital Marketing Specialist, Other , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!