Company: NeilMed Pharmaceuticals
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: May 3, 2021
NeilMed Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is looking for an experienced
Warehouse Manager to join our Santa Rosa Corporate Headquarters.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a go-getter and highly
motivated individual who is interested in joining the industry
leader of sinus rinse located in the North Bay.
The Warehouse Manager will have overall responsibility for the
distribution and warehousing of all finished goods from NeilMed
Pharmaceuticals, Inc. which includes picking, packaging and
shipment of products and materials. This position involves managing
all warehouse personnel. The position is also responsible for the
monitoring of stock levels to best serve our customers, and
promoting and maintaining a safe work environment.
- Manage the layout and set up of the warehouse for the
appropriate storage of goods and supplies.
- Plan, organize and control warehouse over-all operations for
several hundred SKUs of finished goods and raw materials
- Organize all activities & assign jobs accordingly for
- "Hands-on" involvement in Receiving, Restock &
- Responsible for planning, implementing and managing the
Warehouse Management System (WMS).
- Manage stock control: the self-assured receipt, storage,
retrieval and timely delivery of goods; shipment loading &
transferring; document recording and data entry into system
- Supervise the activities of workers engaged in receiving,
storing, testing, and shipping products or materials.
- Interview, select, and train warehouse and supervisory
- Plan, develop, and implement warehouse safety and security
programs and activities.
- Prepare or direct preparation of correspondence, reports, and
operations, maintenance, and safety manuals.
- Issue shipping instructions and provide routing information to
ensure that delivery times and locations are coordinated.
- Confer with department heads to coordinate warehouse
activities, such as production, inventory, records control, and
- Review invoices, work orders, consumption reports, and demand
forecasts to estimate peak delivery periods and to issue work
- Inspect physical conditions of warehouses, equipment, and order
testing, maintenance, repair, or replacement as necessary.
Inventory management including cycle counting & aisle checks;
reconciling with WMS system.
- Implement cost reduction principles in all aspects of warehouse
transactions and activities.
- Maintain housekeeping of warehouse and surrounding area.
QUALIFICATION requirements (EXPERIENCE, TRAINING, SKILLS,
- Knowledge of existing government regulations related to the
- Minimum 5 years experience in Warehouse/Inventory
- 3 - 5 years supervisory experience
Skills & Requirements
- Computer literate with knowledge and experience with MS
Outlook, MS Word, and strong MS Excel skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including some nights and
- Strong mathematical (multiplication & division) skills without
using a calculator.
- Excellent managerial and organizational skills and
- Strong leadership and motivational skills with effective team
- Knowledge of the safety and legal procedures for handling and
- Ability to effectively manage time and resolve crises.
- Must have demonstrated excellent oral/written communication
skills, and interpersonal skills to support interaction with
internal customers and other team members.
- Ability work in a fast paced / dynamic team environment.
Ability to stand, squat, climb, bend, kneel, stoop, walk, push,
pull, crouch and crawl for long periods of time
o Ability to travel up and down stairs and ladders
o Ability to lift up to 60lbs on a regular basis
o Ability to work in high places and in tight spaces
Job Type: Full-time
How to Apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. Thank you.
NeilMed Pharmaceuticals is a leading manufacturer in nasal
saline OTC products. We are committed to providing exceptional
customer service and satisfaction. We ensure that our products meet
the highest level of quality and safety standards. We are always
looking for experienced, self motivated, hard working, and
dependable individuals to join our rapidly growing company.
Qualification requirements will vary depending upon the job you are
applying for. We offer competitive salary and benefits.
Keywords: NeilMed Pharmaceuticals, Santa Rosa , Warehouse Manager, Other , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!